• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which player is or was most important for Arsenal's succes?

Persie

I think Dennis Bergkamp was the most important player for Arsenal being succesfull! He lifted Arsenal to another level of football and I think that Arsenal will miss him the most when he retires!

thegreatbriton

Do you mena in the history of the club ? or the last 15 years ? Herbert Chapman is the most important person by a long shot, followed by Sir Henry Norris and Wenger. Most important players were possibly Frank McLintok, TA and Bergkamp.

alibey

In the last 2 years,

guess who????

scrol down
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Thats right

T H I E R R Y H E N R Y

Pasha

there are many great people in Arsenal last 10-15 years...but I cann't choose one person..
as for me this is: Adams, Bergy, Wrighty, Graham, Wenger, Dein, Henry, Merson and many others

calvinngai88

Arsenal's success? Without the managers, how could the players perform that well?! I'll go for Wenger who build this successful modern Arsenal. ;D

wiltord11

i think the most really important player in are team right now is sol campbell he was outstanding at the back we can win games without henry and we've proved it and we've won games without vieira in key situations like inter milan, chelsea etc but i think we cant do without campbell

Arnie

He didn't kick a ball, Wenger.

He brought in little known players and made them great.
He was the one that introduced the best training facilities in the league
He was the one who took the drinking culture away from our club
He was the one who urged the board for a new stadium.

P.S. If it wasn't Henry at our club i'm sure it would be someone else.

dafish

i agree with wenger... how many mangers in the world can work with arsenal's budget and turn it into a team that can go unbeaten a whole season?

certainly not fergie..... 30mil for rio? how bout free for sol?

Mark

Established Member
Yeah it can't be put down to one player. It's Wenger's doing. Vieira, Bergkamp and later Henry are perhaps key players that come to mind.

voomboom

well in that case, without george graham, parhaps arsenal wouldn't have been the attractive prospect that wenger felt they were....

Gurgen

Established Member
I believe the topic is which PLAYER was most important.

No **** Wenger was the most important person :roll:

Top Bottom