Which player(s) do you think will benefit most playing under a new manager?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by krengon, May 23, 2018.

1. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

He was my avi for quite a while, so I've still got a lot of interest in Kola. He scored 5 goals last season so we know he can score too.

2. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

We need to move fast on Tierney too before Utd con him into moving there.

3. asukru

asukru Well-Known Member

Just going through the thread and looks like so far you were spot on mate!

Furious likes this.
  4. Aevi

Aevi Hands down best mod -Trilly (probably) Moderator

Spot on as usual.

Vantastico likes this.
  5. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

:lol:

6. TheArsenalis

TheArsenalis Well-Known Member

This interest me. Ive been watching other clubs full backs, and the way play could be more devastating with better fullback. Even real madrid back are far superior to ours.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  7. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Welsh Dialsquare Trusted

Sessegnon as well lads, struggled so far this year but his potential is through the roof.

Trilly likes this.
  8. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Dj_sds - and ThlRama like this.
  9. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Well-Known Member

He has the potential to surpass Mendy and Alaba at left back. His physical attributes will only improve. We should be dropping big money on this guy.

Trilly likes this.
  10. Mark Tobias

I think this is over the top. True that in his final seasons he left much to be desired, but you do not go a season unbeaten without some know how. You also don't become the club's most successful manager in less than a decade without knowing what you're doing. Particularly when said club had been around for over a hundred years and won countless trophies in years before....

The game changed and he didn't. It isn't so black and white. When Wenger stated here the game was flush with players who could think for themselves on the pitch. The modern footballer has half his mind on his instagram following rather than what he's doing in the now of reality.

This notion that Wenger was always useless is absolute garbage. Wenger's tenure, if we're being objective, was simply a couple of years too long.

Dj_sds - likes this.
  11. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Would be the perfect summer to sign him after a bit of a dip. A fullback with the ball skills of a midfielder would be immense in our system.

12. Mark Tobias

Totally, and Emery is the perfect man to get him out that dip.

13. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

Would much rather sign him as left winger, looking at his 17/18 stats, and hope he does a Bale - I mean he's shown he can be a goal threat. Then get Tierney from Celtic in as Monreal replacement.

Trilly and asukru like this.
  14. Saikung

Saikung Active Member

Are you disregarding his first 10years at Arsenal?

That statement is a disgrace. The final 10years has noy been the best, horrible in the last 2-3 years but dont forget about what he achieved.

darkgunner, asukru and Toby Andrl like this.
  15. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Just get him in, I don't care where!

But yeah he has shown a nose for goal, seems to be one of those players who just gets it. Would love to have the luxury of playing him on the wing or pushing him back and playing him as a super talented full back. Would be like playing two wingers.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  16. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Answer to this was obviously Kolasinac.. If not for injuries I think my Bellerin prediction would have been pretty good.

17. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

yep, spot on as always :lol:

18. kraphtous

kraphtous Unai Enemy

Look how hopeful we were in the beginning of this thread... it all came crashing down since.

19. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

If it’s a manager who isn’t afraid to incorporate youth, Joe Willock and Nketiah.

MutableEarth likes this.
  20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

the only players who improved under Emery are Bellerin Holding got injured Ramsey who is leaving for free and Laca the others are stayed the same.