• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which player(s) do you think will benefit most playing under a new manager?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
great point. I reckon people have given up on him to easy. His sheer physical attributes can make up his lack of technical quality ( which isn't as bad as people think either). If he can work on his positional sense with Emery, there is no reason why he cant be a starter.

He was great in his couple months, just pushed through defenders

He was my avi for quite a while, so I've still got a lot of interest in Kola. He scored 5 goals last season so we know he can score too.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Guys like Iwobi and Welbeck more so than anyone else imo. They will get the much needed clarity in their roles on the pitch.

Just going through the thread and looks like so far you were spot on mate!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sessegnon as well lads, struggled so far this year but his potential is through the roof.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The biggest blight on the careers of players, Wenger, is gone. Improvement was expected, hopefully we never get a manager this terrible again
I think this is over the top. True that in his final seasons he left much to be desired, but you do not go a season unbeaten without some know how. You also don't become the club's most successful manager in less than a decade without knowing what you're doing. Particularly when said club had been around for over a hundred years and won countless trophies in years before....

The game changed and he didn't. It isn't so black and white. When Wenger stated here the game was flush with players who could think for themselves on the pitch. The modern footballer has half his mind on his instagram following rather than what he's doing in the now of reality.

This notion that Wenger was always useless is absolute garbage. Wenger's tenure, if we're being objective, was simply a couple of years too long.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sessegnon as well lads, struggled so far this year but his potential is through the roof.
Would be the perfect summer to sign him after a bit of a dip. A fullback with the ball skills of a midfielder would be immense in our system.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Would be the perfect summer to sign him after a bit of a dip. A fullback with the ball skills of a midfielder would be immense in our system.

Would much rather sign him as left winger, looking at his 17/18 stats, and hope he does a Bale - I mean he's shown he can be a goal threat. Then get Tierney from Celtic in as Monreal replacement.

Saikung

The biggest blight on the careers of players, Wenger, is gone. Improvement was expected, hopefully we never get a manager this terrible again
Are you disregarding his first 10years at Arsenal?

That statement is a disgrace. The final 10years has noy been the best, horrible in the last 2-3 years but dont forget about what he achieved.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would much rather sign him as left winger, looking at his 17/18 stats, and hope he does a Bale - I mean he's shown he can be a goal threat. Then get Tierney from Celtic in as Monreal replacement.
Just get him in, I don't care where!

But yeah he has shown a nose for goal, seems to be one of those players who just gets it. Would love to have the luxury of playing him on the wing or pushing him back and playing him as a super talented full back. Would be like playing two wingers.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Answer to this was obviously Kolasinac.. If not for injuries I think my Bellerin prediction would have been pretty good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the only players who improved under Emery are Bellerin Holding got injured Ramsey who is leaving for free and Laca the others are stayed the same.

Top Bottom