• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who Agrees???

thegame24

Established Member
who ever wrote that hasnt been watching arsenal play obviously.

he says henry WELL OBVIOUSLY every paper goes on about him

he says KOLO ditto.

and then he says gilberto the worse, facts show hes been on of our best CMs.

so ive just pissed all over his/her theory.

jc8gooner

This is good in places, but wrong in others. For example, I don't think Crespo's goal was that good. Either of Laurent Robert's goal a few weeks ago were better.
I wouldn't say John O Shea has gone backwards either. Gilberto has not been that bad.

Andrew

Goal Of The Half Season
Pires' goal was better than Crespo's. But there have probably been better goals. One of Robert's goals for Newcastle was a cracker.

Unlikely Contenders For Goal Of The Half Season
Lisbie IMO.

Worst Players Of The Half Season
Not Gilberto. Roque Junior has been crap though. I would through C. Ronaldo in this category as well. What good has he done for Manure? Gilberto has scored some vital goals for us.

Players Of The Half Season
Henry and Toure both deserve this.

Young Players Of The Half Season
Pretty much right IMO.

Defensive Movements Of The Half Season
Agree with Toure... Is Dublin still playing as a centre back? And had he had past experience there? I agree, that's quite a amazing move. It will be interesting to see if he remains there.

Passes Of The Half Season
Got that 100% right almost. Love his comment about Fortune. But Bergkamp's pass to Ljungberg against Fulham is my pass of the season so far.

Overall, I agree with most things written in that article. The only things I strongly disagree on is the goal of the season and the worst player of the season.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom