• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who bothers you more?

Who bothers you more?

• Total voters

Aevi

Hale End FC
What player of our frustrating trifecta would you most like to give a slap and boot out the club? Mkhi, Xhaka, or Mustafi?

Just a light-hearted thread.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
As frustrating Mustafi is he is quite Good for most of His playing time and then does some huuuge mistake

Mkitharyan is meh most of the time and gets paid a Huge wage

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mustafi and it's not even close. Xhaka doesn't any me that much because his mistakes don't happen anywhere near as often as people say they do and he performed quite well last season in general. Mkhitaryan, I mean I guess he does any me a bit but Mustafi just takes the biscuit.

You just know something bad is gonna happen when he steps onto a football pitch. I don't know if it was Ivan, Wenger or the StatDNA super computer but **** me I'll never forgive who was responsible for bringing him here.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Mustafi makes major errors. Xhaka makes very needless ones. And Mkhi often has games where he offers absolutely nothing. Tough one for me. There's something to piss everyone off there.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Voted Xhaka because I think he will start almost every single game this season. Given up on all of them, but Mustafi and Mkhitaryan aren’t going to be key players in this team.

And yes, I see what Xhaka offers, but you can’t have a first team player who is almost guaranteed to ruin a lot of games.

Iceman10

Established Member
Mustafi hasn't appeared to own his errors from what I've seen. Could say that about the others perhaps but his errors naturally lead to more opposition goals.

Top Bottom