• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who bothers you more?

Who bothers you more?

• Total voters

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Xhaka as he will he shoe horned into the team constantly and is a nothing player except for some nice passing when he has all day. Not to even mention his stupid fouling and giving the ball away in dangerous positions on a regular basis .

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Barring our two forwards and two goalkeepers, for me Xhaka was overall our best player last season. I can see why he annoys people, but I don't see many actually playing better than him on a consistent basis.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Xhaka as he will he shoe horned into the team constantly and is a nothing player except for some nice passing when he has all day..
Hardly shoehorned. He plays his favoured position and is still garbage.

Anyway, not sure why we need this thread. I dislike all these players to a degree but we bash them enough in their threads. Why do we need another?

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Hardly shoehorned. He plays his favoured position and is still garbage.

Anyway, not sure why we need this thread. I dislike all these players to a degree but we bash them enough in their threads. Why do we need another?

Because we do.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Can't really hate Mikhi tbh

Mickey_smiling2.gif

say yes

forum master baiter
Mustafi by miles. Scumbag.

Xhaka is a very good player and our future captain.

Mkhitaryan’s inconsistent and almost certainly finished at the top level but he has still outscored, out-assisted and outworked Özil since he arrived at the club. Bigger fish to fry than him.

Wenger put all them in friend zone.

Oh look one of mods friends trying to derive the debate away from that Emery is a piece of **** by trying to fill the thread with posts about Wenger who has been gone for year now and has nothing to do with anything that happens at the club anymore.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Oh look one of mods friends trying to derive the debate away from that Emery is a piece of **** by trying to fill the thread with posts about Wenger who has been gone for year now and has nothing to do with anything that happens at the club anymore.

I hope that they won't play important role in this season.Well,we spent a lot of money on Mustafi and Xhaka and they didn't deliver and now we don't have good offers to sell them for decent price.They're just crap and Emery can't do anything about it.

I hope that they won't play important role in this season.Well,we spent a lot of money on Mustafi and Xhaka and they didn't deliver and now we don't have good offers to sell them for decent price.They're just crap and Emery can't do anything about it.

He actually can. He can drop them to bench and make sure no one of them gets playtime next season. He picks the team. He picks them he annoys me.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Skhodran Mustafi of course. Mkhi we should sell as well and Granit i believe in still. Imagine calling emery a piece of whatever..

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't mind Mkhitaryan as much, he's only here cos Sven is a charlatan.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafi makes major errors. Xhaka makes very needless ones. And Mkhi often has games where he offers absolutely nothing. Tough one for me. There's something to piss everyone off there.

I am going to be pedantic for a sec.

I don’t know if major and needless are mutually exclusive. The impact of a needless mistake is major depending on a player’s position e.g a goalkeeper vs a striker.

I’m actually less annoyed by Xhaka’s mistakes than I am by him being unable to do anything other than pass the ball back where it came from when pressed.

Circumventing a press and an ability to pivot if you lack pace is crucial.

About Xhaka its not that he is bad at defending or that he is very slow that annoys me. The guy is top class passer but the amount he make a sloppy passes in dangerous area is just way to much for how good passer he is.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom