• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who could be next arsenal manager?

gooner4eva

Le boss is going no where,. You can start this thread after 10 years when he retires and becomes the chairman of Arsenal board

Sigun

Indeed it will be a while and those days are not nice to chat about,
but still interesting...

I would also like to think that le Boss will retire at arsenal or stay within the club and help choose the new manager.

i can also see Oleary maybe cause of his connections and ability by seeing what he did at Leeds.

Bergkamp...who knows.

One thing im sure is that now arsenal has a reputation for playing attractive football....no new manager dare change the sysyem if he can help it.

GlasgowGooner

If Wenger had to retire due to some extreme circumstance then i would like to see Le Guen take over also, he is one of the most promising young managers in Europe and likes his teams to play football the way it should be played, he also wins trophies playing this way.

A

Anonymous

im going for a homegrown scotsman here :) as scottish guys are usually good managers :D

id like little gordon strachen as the man would keep the great spirit going and look what he had to work with at southampton and look what he done for them so imagine what he could do with the current team and position of arsenal :D

DaViEsW

Martin O'Neill would be a perfect replacement for Le Professor. He shows passion, and doesn't take any from the dressing room. Look at Celtic right now - Rangers have got nothing on them now, yet before he arrived Celtic were far and away behind Rangers.

beanz

voomboom said:
clive woodward
If the rumours are true about him wanting to try out football management (as opposed to coaching) I think he could be a very interesting choice.
I'm not sure that the Arsenal board would necessarily agree, although they did take a chance with a little known Frenchman a few years back :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

I want Martin O Neil no where near Arsenal ever. THE most over rated manager ever, and he pisses me off.

Our players are too good for him. He is good at getting the best out of ****e, I think he would struggle to manage the likes of Henry and Vieira. How could he possibly do anything to improve them or tell them what to do?

beanz

Bad Taste Choice No1:
Bobby Robson's available and might still be going when Le Boss decides to retire. There's no substitute for experience, 'tho we might have to build a touchline life support unit :p

jasonlohkh

I will go for O'Leary.This guy is just like Wenger;unbelieveable talent at scouting young talent n good at nuturing great young player.

KingReyes

Established Member
jasonlohkh said:
I will go for O'Leary.This guy is just like Wenger;unbelieveable talent at scouting young talent n good at nuturing great young player.

i think O'leary is a good manager, but can you please tell me what talent he has scouted and brought in himself?

Top Bottom