• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who could be next arsenal manager?

KoLo28

The only way Clive Woodward was successful was by having one 'super star - pretty boy' that carried the team, that's just not the arsenal way. :wink:

As for guessing at who will be the new manager, it's impossible to tell from here unless wenger is considering retiring or leaving the club within the next 3 years.

jeromelee

I've always had a liking for Cryuff. He's really attacking minded. Seems to have a knack for coming up with attacking players!!

Guns and Arses

jasonlohkh said:
I will go for O'Leary.This guy is just like Wenger;unbelieveable talent at scouting young talent n good at nuturing great young player.
Absolutely, I've always admired him, and his style is like Wenger's. Look at how many talents he has discovered, it's fantastic. A manager like O'Leary will be perfect for Arsenal.

Canuck

Established Member
Indeed out of the 3 domestics I named, O'Leary would be top of my list. Of course I'm not going to open up the can of worms that is managers from Europe...nobody Italian though~! Not for Arsenal.

DB10

Marco Van Basten - with Bergy as his assistant.......

otherwise Stefan Malz and Cygan could do a good Job.............

seriously, the two most likely in the event of Arsène Retiring (god forbid) could be Liam Brady, and Steve Bould. Bould more likely as he's not that old.

I reckon Adams will come back, but maybe not as manager, youth team coach or something.

lewdikris

Established Member
British based - O'Leary, grudgingly given some of the stupid things he's said about us when at Leeds. But he does well - and he'd have a hefty budget to play with at the Grove!

Worldwide - Rijkaard. Barca are the only other team as dementedly adventurous as us, and as mentally determined. The comeback last season was down to him, and the football played was sumptuous.

He'd be the man for me I think.

Soler

Established Member
lewdikris said:
Worldwide - Rijkaard. Barca are the only other team as dementedly adventurous as us, and as mentally determined. The comeback last season was down to him, and the football played was sumptuous.

Forgot about him. He and Le Guen would be my two choices to take over.

Aussie

Established Member
While i have no coaching credentials or any previous experience. I would accept the job.

KingReyes

Established Member
Aussie said:
While i have no coaching credentials or any previous experience. I would accept the job.

Well, Edelman did say we would be finacially secure even if we did finish last in the league. So what the heck! You can have it.

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Aussie said:

Well, Edelman did say we would be finacially secure even if we did finish last in the league. So what the heck! You can have it.

Well it seems pretty simple to me.

I would say to Thierry get the ball and put it in the back of there net.
And to Jens to stop the ball going into our net.

****ing simple :lol:

Aussie

Established Member
Arnie said:
as long as aussie doesn't bring in lucas niel and kevin muscat!!!

Your a mind reader.

Id probably sell that Henry bloke and splash some cash on Forlan.

marco

martin o'neill??
have youy seen the football he plays?

as for o'leary, dont make me laugh,
he was at arsenal for 20 years and 5 years after that in 1999 shooting us in the foot celebrating ala pleat when leeds beat us to cost us the championship in 1999.
i dont want him anywhere near highbury.
he is judas for me and can **** off and manage overrated teams like leeds and aston villa

Latest posts

Top Bottom