• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who could be next arsenal manager?

RobinVanPersie

jeromelee said:
Dr.Dre said:
I hope to see ...........

Johan Cruyff

wut tha world class manager ...

Yup said the same thing earlier on in this thread. Cryuff would be excellent for Arsenal.

Cruijff doesn't want to be a manager because he finds himself to old and he can't deal with the stress anymore

A

Anonymous

kutz said:
Scottish Lass said:
kutz said:
Scottish Lass said:
i'd be a good manager :lol:

With all due respect, SL, you'd make a bloody awful manager!!!!

How are the players meant to concentrate on football if you're always hanging around? Especially after they've seen the pics on your web page... And I'm just not entirely sure how your "hands on" approach would suit some of the players... or their girlfriends I guess....

No harshness intended... Just thinking about the consequences!!!!

I don't want TH smoking after every training session!

id be a very professional manager thank yoo very much :evil:, if i had to do some 1 on 1 sessions to help the players improve theyre 1 on 1's with the keeper etc id help with that :roll:

Oh well... I guess if you're willing to make those sorts of sacrifices for the sake of the team, then i guess you'd be a good manager. Especially if it means we get to see you every Friday at the press conferences!

Sooooo, what would you wear? A conservative Arsène look?

id go with my usual look :roll: those who know me will kno what kinda stuff that is ;) :twisted:

KingReyes

Established Member
I think every Arsenal fan would like to see a former player take over from Wenger. O'leary for what he's done for Villa, Adams where hopefully he can continue to improve with Wycombe or Bergkamp for his style as a footballer.
However hopefully the player to takeover from Wenger will be Cesc, that way we are guaranteed another 15 to 20 years of Wenger magic!

I don't think I'm being to selfish on Arsène :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are you sure. Cuz I don't. I actually think it's only fair if he stays untill he's 90.

Jinn

Established Member
Woohoo. He can be the first manager to pick a team from a wheelchair on the touchline.

Jinn

Established Member
That's a very good article. Good interview and insight into Bergkamp - also shows us that Vieira may not have been motivated by money.

Top Bottom