Who could be next arsenal manager?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by gooner4eva, Aug 31, 2004.

1. jeromelee

jeromelee New Member

Yup said the same thing earlier on in this thread. Cryuff would be excellent for Arsenal.

2. RobinVanPersie

RobinVanPersie New Member

Cruijff doesn't want to be a manager because he finds himself to old and he can't deal with the stress anymore

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

id go with my usual look :roll: those who know me will kno what kinda stuff that is ;) :twisted:

4. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

I think every Arsenal fan would like to see a former player take over from Wenger. O'leary for what he's done for Villa, Adams where hopefully he can continue to improve with Wycombe or Bergkamp for his style as a footballer.
    However hopefully the player to takeover from Wenger will be Cesc, that way we are guaranteed another 15 to 20 years of Wenger magic!

I don't think I'm being to selfish on Arsène :wink:

5. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

Are you sure. Cuz I don't. I actually think it's only fair if he stays untill he's 90.

6. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

Woohoo. He can be the first manager to pick a team from a wheelchair on the touchline.

7. quattro

quattro Active Member

if its about understanding the concept by which arsenal play football (wengerball) then according to this article it may as well be dennis bergkamp.

8. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

That's a very good article. Good interview and insight into Bergkamp - also shows us that Vieira may not have been motivated by money.

9. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

Nice article quattro