• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who else daydreams of Rosicky, Cazorla, Cesc, RVP?

BobP

Memri Fan
I remember watching a reply of that 2-2 draw against United at home back in the 2007-2008 season and being astonished that we had a striker in Adebayor who could kind of run with the ball without losing it.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I remember watching a reply of that 2-2 draw against United at home back in the 2007-2008 season and being astonished that we had a striker in Adebayor who could kind of run with the ball without losing it.

Yeah and to think Adebayor was actually considered a tad clumsy back then compared to the strikers we got used to. Prime Ade would walk into this squad and tear things up.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Ade was absolutely ridiculous in 07/08, we had a great midfield but he still carried us for large parts of the season. All the more impressive when you consider who's shoes he had to fill.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Ahh the good days of Theo Van Nasregas cringeworthy labels

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
What the hell is this joke of a thread?

Yeah, I'm absolutely daydreaming of 4 wankers who spent most of their time on the treatment table while winning **** all, who've also been part of just as embarrassing performances as the one yesterday, and in the end 2 of those joined the ****.

Get a ****ing grip.

Petr the Great

It is such a huge shame that Rosicky was injured so much. What an unbelievable player he could have been without his constant injury problems, always having to take time get back into it all after yet another injury-related layoff, etc. Huge waste of a great talent and fighter.

He was physically so thin and small that one might be forgiven for assuming he would be bullied by physical players in a physical league like the PL and just get destroyed in away games by players from the most physical Northern teams. But in addition to his talents, he was also resilient, did not mind committing fouls to show the opposition he was there, and could take a good kicking himself.

I remember his very first game as a Dortmund player against Bayern Munich. He was 17 I think. Bayern had instructed their players to give him a good kicking to frustrate him (maybe they were also annoyed that they had missed out on the transfer as Rosicky chose Dortmuind over bayern, saying that at his age he needs to play and not warm Bayern's bench).

Anyway, he was fouled almost constantly and still managed to be Dortmund's creative motor and take the fouls without dimishing his contribution. Then, in the last minute of injury time with the scores level at 1-1, Dortmund got awarded a free kick maybe 20 yards out. Rosicky took it; it was a great free kick which hit the post! Huge shame he did not score, but it was unbelieve how he performed, what genius passes he made at that age, what a footballing brain and maturity he had, and how he handled being kicked around practically constantly.

I think many people don't realise just how much raw talent he has and to what extent the constant injuries have destroyed what he could have become.

So why did the 'wankers' give up on Wenger and join the '****'.?

Try reflecting on events leading up to the present joke of a manager since those 'wankers' no longer played.

Help me out by explaining how I might get a grip. The only grip I'm in favour of is Wenger's throat.

KROENKE SUCKS

Nope. We only missed out last season because Wenger threw a few games away because he foresaw that Gazcunt was going to let Sanchez and Özil leave on a free.

Top Bottom