• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who got the best Arsenal gift for Christmas?

Alexone234

Every year I get a load of Arsenal stuff for Christmas, but I want to know who got what.

This year I got:

One training jacket and trousers set
A calendar
An embossed mug
A cap
and a set of Fridge magnets.

Next time I got to a game (citeh in Feb) I will be the one laden in Arsenal attire.

goonerdownunder

I think thierrys girl got the best arsenal present read the post 'look what i found in my letter box' and that beats all of what u got!

I havnt got anything arsenal yet this crimbo but i still have lots of pressies to come other from my family in england :)

thegame24

Established Member
oh yea how rude of me.

Merry Christmas to all of ya, EVEN MAN U FANS!

and God bless ya on this day Jesus Christ was born :D

bobbypires

Established Member
I got Puma's jacket that Pires wears in My Pumas advert. But the best gift was... my father's VISA!! to buy at the Arsenal Superstore (150 euros).

jeremiesgirl

For xmas I got....

Aliadiere Arsenal shirt :D :D :D

I have also got a specially made t.shirt which was NOT done illegally :lol: of the back page of a paper after the 5-1 to arsenal in the carling cup when there was a fantastic report on ali and lots of pics so I have my very own unique t.shirt! Yes I know I'm sad :eek:ops:

Also got Arsenal chocs.

I bought my boyfriend an Arsenal calender and wait for it........

DENNIS BERGKAMP SIGNED ARSENAL SHIRT!!!!!!

So we are very happy with our pressies! Just hoping Ali scores today to put an even bigger smile on my face :D

gunner_down_under

i got an ashley cole arsenal shirt....number 3 at the back.....what do u guys reckon's better....ur own name at the back or a player's name?

Lukazan

Established Member
Merry Christmas everyone.

I got an Arsenal calender (Henry is December.. 8) ), Arsenal mug, Arsenal fact book thing and I am getting the Arsenal shirt in a few days.

Alexone234

almost forgot, I got a poster set from "onside" which has detailed profiles on all the players.

Allyboy

Established Member
For my office secret santa I got Arsenal Top Trumps!

The legends are there (Brady, Wilson, Graham, Rocastle, Adams etc...)

The first team squad are there (well from 2001-2002 anyway!).

Oh and Igor is there too!

reggiepaul

That top trumps is cool. I'll have to find where I've put my cards now. I was over the moon when I got mine.

The Arsenal quotations book is cool too.

Mark

Established Member
just an arsenal duvet cover and pillow case, not very exciting but it is the thought that counts.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Allyboy said:
For my office secret santa I got Arsenal Top Trumps!

The legends are there (Brady, Wilson, Graham, Rocastle, Adams etc...)

The first team squad are there (well from 2001-2002 anyway!).

Oh and Igor is there too!

That good game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom