• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who had the better season? Arsenal or Man Utd.

Who had the better season Arsenal or Man Utd?

• Arsenal

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • United

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Another important debate:

Yeah it's about trophies in the end but it's too simplistic to just expect silverware every season and otherwise it's a failed season.

The way we played and by challenging for the title our stock has gone up massively. That's also important, seeing where we came from. There's no way we would attract players like Rice if we were still battling for top 4 this season.

These football fans need to chill out and see the bigger picture. Claiming West Ham has a more succesful season by barely finishing above the relegation zone and winning a third grade European cup is insane lol

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You’d say Arsenal is winning the process wars as it stands anyways. I think more clubs are envious of Arsenal than Utd.

If Utd have another season equal to this or better though, you’d have to question if us sitting through those seasons was necessary.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Arsenal easily, its not even close. Most top clubs don't care about the Can'tCareLess Cup, so mounting a good title challenge vs nowhere near the top two and its an easy choice.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Yeah it's about trophies in the end but it's too simplistic to just expect silverware every season and otherwise it's a failed season.

The way we played and by challenging for the title our stock has gone up massively. That's also important, seeing where we came from. There's no way we would attract players like Rice if we were still battling for top 4 this season.

These football fans need to chill out and see the bigger picture. Claiming West Ham has a more succesful season by barely finishing above the relegation zone and winning a third grade European cup is insane lol

If West Ham had just had a better season than us, then why is he going to leave them to come here 🤔

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I can't hear you over the sound of all this European glory I'm currently holding

I have had a few chats with West Ham mates to congratulate them tonight and I'm happy for them (and you)...but honestly I'd never swap seasons with you guys in a million years.

It's a bit small-time to ask what Arsenal have done in the last 20 years when West Ham wasn't even in the PL 20 years ago while Arsenal went Invincible that same season.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I have had a few chats with West Ham mates to congratulate them tonight and I'm happy for them (and you)...but honestly I'd never swap seasons with you guys in a million years.

It's a bit small-time to ask what Arsenal have done in the last 20 years when West Ham wasn't even in the PL 20 years ago while Arsenal went Invincible that same season.

Just taking the piss.

Although we did go undefeated through the Conference as well, and going undefeated through Europe is surely harder than doing it in just one country, so we're also Invincibles now.

West Ham clear in this debate IMO.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Just taking the piss.

Although we did go undefeated through the Conference as well, and going undefeated through Europe is surely harder than doing it in just one country, so we're also Invincibles now.

My 5-a-side team Sporting Lesbian went 12 matches unbeaten this season, too.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The level of posting on this forum is really atrocious. Never seen a fan forum try to downplay and sh*t on their team, and at the same time overhyping rival teams, especially a cack team like those gimps up north, playing sh*t football on top of it.
And I dont even mean WUMs like @GDeep™ or the duck, or even @Hunta

This forum isn’t actually Arsenal fans they support individuals so it’s why they like Man Utd players more than Arsenal ones or hype up mediocre players from other teams.

Awful forum really not sure if I’m gonna post here ever again.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Talksport would give us banter if we won the conference, saying we could only win Micky mouse European comps and how far we had fallen to be celebrating it.

Too much banter as analysis these days.
No one can say all three of man ,us and West ham had great seasons for different reasons they have to use it as a stick to beat arsenal with.

Energoto

This forum isn’t actually Arsenal fans they support individuals so it’s why they like Man Utd players more than Arsenal ones or hype up mediocre players from other teams.

Awful forum really not sure if I’m gonna post here ever again.
Yeah, ditto
As a father, I am really surprised some people have the time to argue with others on pointless topics not really connected to Arsenal but other teams

In my spare time, I try to spent some time with the little one, and my wife, and at the same time workout as much as possible

But its just me maybe, I am really lost when I see people raging on here, as if their lives depend on this...

Keplaz

Just taking the piss.

World class trolling. You're gonna get people triggered and banned like my guy Football Manager. Don't do it lads!

sdotzdot

Established Member
The level of posting on this forum is really atrocious. Never seen a fan forum try to downplay and sh*t on their team, and at the same time overhyping rival teams, especially a cack team like those gimps up north, playing sh*t football on top of it.
And I dont even mean WUMs like @GDeep™ or the duck, or even @Hunta
There’s posters here just pretending to be arsenal fans and the ones who have clearly never had any involvement or understanding of football and have recently come into watching it/been a fan from a distance are easy to spot.

Literally any arsenal fan I know would take the piss out of anyone who would even bring up this discussion, we’re talking about the ****ing carabao cup ffs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom