• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who is our best midfielder in the past decade?

Who's our Best midfielder of the last decade?

• Arteta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coquelin

• Wilshere

• Xhaka

• Rosicky

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Greatest Of All Time.

Player of the season twice, highest scoring midfielder ever.

*six trophies...he has three Community Shields too.

You only get to play in the English Super Cup by either winning the league, winning the FA Cup or finish 2nd in the league...it’s not some random friendly that anyone can play in, you have to earn the right to play in it.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ramsey was still behind Cazorla,Rosicky,Arteta,Özil etc.Player who could make difference,but you never know what to expect from him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ramsey was still behind Cazorla,Rosicky,Arteta,Özil etc.Player who could make difference,but you never know what to expect from him.
I'd rate him higher than Özil and Rosicky especially in the big games

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I'd rate him higher than Özil and Rosicky especially in the big games

In big games Özil was kinda bad,but think that he always had more talent than Ramsey.Think that Ramsey didn't have some special skill that can make difference all the time.He had some good games for us of course,but same thing goes for some other players as well.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

In big games Özil was kinda bad,but think that he always had more talent than Ramsey.Think that Ramsey didn't have some special skill that can make difference all the time.He had some good games for us of course,but same thing goes for some other players as well.
Ramsey made up for his lack of technical ability by having a good engine.

Not like I'm saying he wasn't technical. But he wasn't at the Santi, Arteta, Wilshere and Özil level technically.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Love all those players, but only Santi could be argued to have had a better Arsenal career than Ramsey...Özil last few seasons probably knock him below those two, the likes of Rosicky and Wilshere were just too injury prone to be in the mix (Ramsey had fitness issues too, but not to the level of Tommy or Jack).

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Love all those players, but only Santi could be argued to have had a better Arsenal career than Ramsey...Özil last few seasons probably knock him below those two, the likes of Rosicky and Wilshere were just too injury prone to be in the mix (Ramsey had fitness issues too, but not to the level of Tommy or Jack).

I thought more about who was better player,than who was better in Arsenal.

Don't agree that Ramsey had so much better career than Rosicky and Özil.He had a lot of ups and downs in Arsenal and remember that after injury he was very poor in his first two seasons.He had more memorable moments with us,but that don't say everything about his quality.Would always put Rosicky above Ramsey,if he was fit.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I thought more about who was better player,than who was better in Arsenal.

Don't agree that Ramsey had so much better career than Rosicky and Özil.He had a lot of ups and downs in Arsenal and remember that after injury he was very poor in his first two seasons.He had more memorable moments with us,but that don't say everything about his quality.Would always put Rosicky above Ramsey,if he was fit.
Off those midfielders listed, Ramsey was the most reliable after Santi obviously.

When fit he always gave us at least 5/10 on a bad day. He never hides. I like that in him. He was always willing to take risks. Despite not being on a level to pull it off, he still kept going. I like that about him

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Off those midfielders listed, Ramsey was the most reliable after Santi obviously.

When fit he always gave us at least 5/10 on a bad day. He never hides. I like that in him. He was always willing to take risks. Despite not being on a level to pull it off, he still kept going. I like that about him

Agree on that,he had definitely more spirit than Özil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom