• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who should get the number 10?

Who should be getting the 10?

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Laca should have it, was his number at Lyon and #9 has always been bad omen.

If any number should be vacant it’s 9.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Maybe if we sign Grealish, Ødegaard, Dybala or someone of that level. Depay 11, Buendia 8, Partey 6, Saliba 4, Gabriel 5, Martinelli 9.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Would give it to Saka if he hadn't snatched the #7 already.

Rowenaldinho #10 gets my vote

Pyres7

I wouldn't give it to anyone at the club at the moment tbh, I'd retire it until the right person comes along.

ESR could get it in the future but I want him to earn it first.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The 10 shirt is tainted, still pissed off from when Gallas had it, should have retired it when he left and not in a good way, more of a burn it and never be spoken of again..

****ing Gallas, it is a minor thing in the big picture BUT that happening is one of the things that still annoy me today.

The way ESR is going and if he continues to do so, then its his to take.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Willian, so he buggers off too.

Actually guys, here's a revelation, it's just a bleedin' number! Give it to the next player we buy or is promoted from the academy.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom