• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

who will be better?

After Reyes and Van Persie develop ,who do u think will be better?

• Reyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Van Persie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gooner#1

Reyes is still adpting and i think van persie will need about the same time.
Which player will be better?

Alexone234

Bit early fot his isn't it. I bet there are very few people here who can say they have seen much of either player?

jc8gooner

I'd hazard a guess that Arsène knows..........that they will both be classy players, maybe not straight away, but within a few years.

Thierrymarron

Reyes i think, he's played with the squad for half a season and his game play suits our pacey attacking game, he knows the players and as you could tell after the henry penalty the other day is well liked in the dressing room.
Van Parsie will have to adapt more.
Still what a time to be a gooner!!!!!!!!!!!

reggiepaul

I haven't been lucky with Van Persie. I've seen some excellent moves by the man here and there, really great stuff - but only in two games. The rest of the time other people have told me about him.

Reyes though is - just WoW.

I have seen some, very much so year 3000 football from the guys. I hope they get to a point where the improve with each other.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Both will be great, and as long as both of them perform, I will be happy.

Mark

Established Member
Too early to tell. I have a feeling it will be Reyes. Will be interesting to see. :D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom