• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who will be the 3rd new edition to the Premier League 04/05?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I was so disappointed with West Ham. Their defenders Dailly, Melville and Repka are simply awful and Pardew is nuts for playing Harewood on the right-wing!

Mark

Established Member
I saw the game. West Ham fell apart after Palace scored, but should've had a penalty imo. Palace in the Premiership will be very interesting though. I do, however, see all 3 promoted sides going straight back down again.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
they look weaker NOW... but with a few signings over the summer they might stand a chance (West Brom probably has the best of the 3 though)... maybe one of them can pick up Luzhny.. LOL

Mark

Established Member
Of course if they make some good signings like Pompey have, then who knows how they'll do. Their current squads however are not Premiership Quality and I'm not sure how much money the clubs will have.

Aussie

Established Member
I would have thought Pompey would have went straight back down as well. They just have to be very smart and spend there money wisely.

beanz

beanz said:
I think Palace have got the impetus right now, but fear they may well go straight back down if the do win.Wereas The hammers have a stronger squad & could stay up if they get past Palace. Should be a good match tho & my money's on Palace by the odd goal. :mrgreen:
Whoa! awesome prediction Beanz. p.s. I look forward to seeing Palace do Manure in the same way that Wolves did last season. :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

WBA, Norwich and Palarse. What a bag of ****e.

All three will go down next year.

Also Norwich and Palace must be the two hardest grounds to get to in the country, which will be a pain in the arse next year.

Oh, and Carrick badly needs to get rid of the mullet. He makes bentley look cool.

KoLo28

Why are the grounds hard to get to?

They're all hard to get to for me :cry:

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom