Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Piston Broke, Sep 8, 2004.

?

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

1. Manure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chel$ki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Piston Broke

Piston Broke New Member

I saw this posted on another Forum & thought it was a pretty Good question so here goes Who do you think

Ahhh Sh*t i pressed the wrong Button this was supposed to be the Whole league up their & not just manure & chelski

Anyways you'll just have to write down in thread who you think it will be ?

i'm going for Bolton

2. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

International matches breaking our rhythm or just generally down to ourselves. ;D

3. vin de guerre

vin de guerre New Member

This is what is called tempting fate!!!!!
    I dont give a monkey's who beats us.
    I just dont want it to stop. Not for the forseeable future that is.
    So I cant see anyone other than Arsenal beating us!

4. Piston Broke

Piston Broke New Member

It's not really tempting Fate as it's got to happen some time so might as well have an opinion on it

5. beanz

beanz New Member Elite

I don't believe in fate (vigourously rubbing lucky rabbits foot, whilst keeping all fingers crossed) so here goes, it could be the away game against the 'pool after a poor showing at PSV on the previous Wednesday.
    Still, that's over 2 months away, so not too bad if we're unbeaten then. :mrgreen:

6. kanuuu

kanuuu New Member

Im thinking The mancs on the 50th game in our run.

7. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

If I had the choice I would say no one forever. But it is not possible so I would say a midtable team, as a relegation team would be embarrassing if we lose to them, and if we lose to a title contender they will make up ground on us and brag. Hopefully no-one, but it isn't possible.

8. Arnie

Arnie New Member

the fat scouser will pop up for the mancs on game no. 50

9. Henry's Girl

Henry's Girl New Member

Chel$ki
    and now that i've said it, they'll definatley beat us (mark my words) :cry: :cry:
    I balme u piston :cry: :cry:

10. gash

gash New Member

I cannot say for if I do and it happens then it will be all my fault, naturally!

11. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

I don't know, don't care.

Why bother trying to predict?

12. MightyArsenal

MightyArsenal New Member

Huh? No one can stop me :)

13. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

I know it will happen eventually. So as long as it's not Sp**s, Man Utd or Chelski I am not bothered. Winning trophies is what's important, not breaking records.

14. dafish

dafish New Member

i say no one and go unbeaten again for this season and embarass the living **** outta the chelsea and manure.

can u imagine the budget we're on and still kick every teams ass 2 yrs in a row, while chelsea has spent more money in 2 yrs than wenger in his entire career, while the dip-**** fergie is trying to copy wenger in hunting young players and only ending up with a fag-magnet #7 as a surprise, and rooney who anyone with 0 IQ can buy aslong as they have 30mill to throw away.

15. Loylz

You get records as a result of constant winning though. These records are a result of our success.

16. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

A record number of trophies would be nice.

But having records without trohpies just mean you get laughed at. If Manure had won the league last season, people would have laughed - "Haha, there's Arsenal, undefeated but they didn't win the league!"

17. Loylz

That's true, but it would be highly unlikely to happen.

18. Canuck

Canuck New Member Elite

maybe Boro, or Birmingham.
    It would be nice if it was Pompey at their house. (It would be nice for their fans who are so awesome.)

I just hope it's not ManU!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fulham away this sat

20. Loylz

What? Why do you want us to lose so quickly?