• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

Who will Stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run ?

• Manure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chel$ki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Piston Broke

MightyArsenal said:
Huh? No one can stop me :)

Heh maybe i need to re-name the Subject ? :lol:

For me it has got to be Bolton cause their playing some nice football at the Moment Or Aston Villa cause i still have massive respect for David O Leary & he ain't doing too bad Either

I would rather die than let it be Manure ,Chel$kibore Zzzzz, Or the Spudz

leongsh

None. I do not want Arsenal to lose to any team. I know it will eventually happen and I will be gutted when it does.

If I can only name one team to whom I would hate the most to see Arsenal lose to, it's Tottenham Hotspur :evil:

The Mini

Out of those two, Chelski, but I think that Middlesbrough have a real chance, same thing as Bolton.

efurze

I think Bolton this saturday is a dangerous game. They play 5 across the midfield which always seems to give us problems - with Pat not 100% and with their current form I could see us dropping points. Good thing it's at Highbury.

kutz

reyesoflight said:
the quicker we loose the record the better.

Does this sound stupid to anyone else???

Yes, the pressure of it makes it harder to win, but if we're maintaining the record, then we can't lose can we!!!

I know, the best thing for Arsenal is not to go unbeaten this season!!!! Mark my words Arsène....

:roll:

kutz

efurze said:
I think Bolton this saturday is a dangerous game. They play 5 across the midfield which always seems to give us problems - with Pat not 100% and with their current form I could see us dropping points. Good thing it's at Highbury.

Good call, it's not going to be easy, especially after a CL game this week. Bolton have been playing quite awesomely.

A

Anonymous

PSV Eindhoven will stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run with a goal by Jan Vennegoor of Hesslink in the last minute of the game.
In Europe PSV lost just one game out of the last 6 awaygames.
Arsenal won only 3 times out of the last 10 homegames in the Champions Leage...
Everyone thinks Arsenal will run over Eindhoven, but PSV will stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run!

KingReyes

Established Member
Vennegoor of Hesselink said:
PSV Eindhoven will stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run with a goal by Jan Vennegoor of Hesslink in the last minute of the game.
Everyone thinks Arsenal will run over Eindhoven, but PSV will stop the Mighty Arsenal's Run!

Uhh, we're talking about the league run!!! Champions league has nothing to do with this. :roll:

kutz

kutz said:
I know, the best thing for Arsenal is not to go unbeaten this season!!!! Mark my words Arsène....

:roll:

Hey cool! This forum put a little accent thingy over the "e" in Arsène!

Nifty...

Aussie

Established Member

Gilberto to score in the 1st second of the game :wink:

Soler

Established Member

What run? We lost our last European match. Unless PSV quit the KNVB and moved across the channel ...

A

Anonymous

va_va_voom said:
Um, the run only applies to the Premier League mate.
Who cares about the Premier League???? It's Europe that counts!
PSV was the best in Europe in 1988. That's history! Not an run in own country!!!!

Jinn

Established Member
va_va_voom said:
Um, the run only applies to the Premier League mate.
Who cares about the Premier League???? It's Europe that counts!
PSV was the best in Europe in 1988. That's history! Not an run in own country!!!!

You idiot. Don't post if you don't know how.

Piston Broke

Somehow i don't think you understand do you? never mind i doubt we'll have time to explain it properly after you disapear from this forum with your tail between your legs after your team gets another spanking From us ;D

Arsène Arsène Arsène Kutz i agree it is Cool

Jinn

Established Member
arsenal_crest.gif

pic_wenger-07.jpg

There's a difference.

Top Bottom