• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who will win the top 4 English leagues next season?

David_Smith

Premiership: Arsenal

If we don't win it will be one of the Manchester clubs.

Don't care about the lower leagues.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Both City and United will have squads of over £500,000. This gives them the best odds.

Chelsea will be just under that but they have a squad with a history of no injuries which even things up a little.

Going for Man City myself, but it will be one of those three yet again. But for that crazy Leicester year, one of those rich three teams have won every year since 2004, only a fool would bet against them.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Both City and United will have squads of over £500,000. This gives them the best odds.

Chelsea will be just under that but they have a squad with a history of no injuries which even things up a little.

Going for Man City myself, but it will be one of those three yet again. But for that crazy Leicester year, one of those rich three teams have won every year since 2004, only a fool would bet against them.
Starting to wonder why I watch this sport. Ruined by money and snobby fans.

Hoping Arsenal will fluke it. But that is the best you can hope. A fluke. Hard to put out a better title winning teams than City, United and Chelsea can do with their money.

Liverpool and Sp**s will also be hoping for fluke!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

League one I'm gonna have to go with my team Shrewsbury. Even though we've battled relegation the last few years we're gonna do a Leicester and smash it.

Very early days but we won again last night and are top by three. Absolutely incredible prediction :lol:

Top Bottom