• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

who will win

potterarsenal

germany or france (france) score: 3-1

england or denmark (england) score: 2-0

scotland or holland (scotland) score: 2-1

wales or russia (wales) score: 1-0

potterarsenal

well no one cares who wins so i hope you dont mind me saying england scotland and wales are all gonna lose ;D

Alexone234

Scotland 0 - Netherland 3 (Kluivert hatrick), while he's here a trip to highbury could be in order, just to mark his space out in the dressing room etc

Ally

Alexone234 said:
Scotland 0 - Netherland 3 (Kluivert hatrick), while he's here a trip to highbury could be in order, just to mark his space out in the dressing room etc

Aye, whatever, lol. ;D

jc8gooner

Kluivert was absolutely bollocks. Van der Vaart was very good when he came on for the last 30 mins. Kluivert's first touch was awful and he didn't even work that hard either. Van diver was also rubbish. Shame to see Overmars like he was- he dived 2 or 3 times and should have been booked. I don't remember him diving at Highbury. Maybe its the Spanish influence on him. Stam is still a v.good defender imo and I still think that Davids is over-rated and not ven in the class of Vieira. He just doesn't seem to have the same time on the ball as Paddy and is always running around aimlessly, kicking people. Van Der Meyde was very good, he hit the bar and had a few other good chances. His crossing was also v.good. For Scotland, I thought that Mcfadden of Everton is a v.good player and I am amazed that he hasn't started more often for them this season. He is only 20 tho.

Arjan

jc8gooner said:
Kluivert was absolutely bollocks. Van der Vaart was very good when he came on for the last 30 mins. Kluivert's first touch was awful and he didn't even work that hard either. Van diver was also rubbish. Shame to see Overmars like he was- he dived 2 or 3 times and should have been booked. I don't remember him diving at Highbury. Maybe its the Spanish influence on him. Stam is still a v.good defender imo and I still think that Davids is over-rated and not ven in the class of Vieira. He just doesn't seem to have the same time on the ball as Paddy and is always running around aimlessly, kicking people. Van Der Meyde was very good, he hit the bar and had a few other good chances. His crossing was also v.good. For Scotland, I thought that Mcfadden of Everton is a v.good player and I am amazed that he hasn't started more often for them this season. He is only 20 tho.

you forgot to mention that Gio was scotlands best player :shock:

nnn

Holland don't have the class players they did 5-10 years ago. In 1994 the Dutch had some of the top players in the world, now the only player near being World Class is RVN, who cannot score without a high standard of service.

Davids, Overmars, Kluivert and Seedorf are long past their best. Their defence is weak at best.

England have a better team them them, which you certainly wouldnt have said in 94

jc8gooner

Oh yeah, gio was so poor that he was taken off at half-time. He is just not a left back and I don't know why managers think he is.

Arjan

nnn said:
Holland don't have the class players they did 5-10 years ago. In 1994 the Dutch had some of the top players in the world, now the only player near being World Class is RVN, who cannot score without a high standard of service.

Davids, Overmars, Kluivert and Seedorf are long past their best. Their defence is weak at best.

England have a better team them them, which you certainly wouldnt have said in 94

I mostly agree with you that holland is not the team it was in france 98 or the 74-78 period.......

But if you look at the younger generation, who are constantly
overlooked by **** Advocaat, i dare to say that holland is BETTER then england.

Can you match players like

Van der Vaart
Robben
Van Persie
De Jong
Sneyder
Van der Meyde
And there are a lot of players, like a Nando Rafael, or whatshisname, that plays for arsenal, with enermous talent.

Don't say that you have got Rooney, cause his goal against arsenal was a lucky, and his international goal was the worst piece of goalkeeping I have seen in recent years.....

The fact that holland plays rubbish, is down to the coach!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom