• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who would make a current world XI ?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don’t watch rando leagues. It is the nature of European football but my side is tilted to basically
two clubs:

Forwards:
Mbappe LW
Haaland Striker
Saka RW

Midfield:
De Bruyne- AM
Rodri-CdM
kroos-CM

Defenders:
Davies- LB
Cb-Alaba
Cb-Saliba
Rb-kimmich

Goalkeeper:
Neuer

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Courtois
Walker Araujo Militao Ake
Kroos Modric
Mbappe Messi Vini JR
Benzema
Crazy people leaving Benzema, the best player in the world, out of their XI's.

At this stage, if there's an omission of Haaland is just trying to be edgy. There is no one like him in history. Tied for the most League goals in a season with 8 games to go.

y7uwFWlL59kbyH-dTsV1krFwZHQ22MFoLNYo5sWmIGY.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

At this stage, if there's an omission of Haaland is just trying to be edgy. There is no one like him in history. Tied for the most League goals in a season with 8 games to go.

Has to prove himself in the big moments when the lights are brightest.

Farzad Stoned

He scores in Pl every 73 minutes no top player is better than 120 or 130 minutes. Never seen a pure goal scorer like him at this age

Farzad Stoned

I would just play Vini on different side and play him instead of Saka. The one that gets left off but doesn’t deserve to is Vini. Unfortunately, he plays same position of Mbappe

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yet his team is second in the league with eight games to go.

Osimhen #1 for me, scores at a slightly lower rate and is several levels better at linking up play. Fired his team to a first scudetto in 30+ years and as good as Napoli have been outside him they've immediately dropped a couple notches when he was out.

Farzad Stoned

Yet his team is second in the league with eight games to go.

Osimhen #1 for me, scores at a slightly lower rate and is several levels better at linking up play. Fired his team to a first scudetto in 30+ years and as good as Napoli have been outside him they've immediately dropped a couple notches when he was out.

Is he scoring a goal every 73 minutes, no one is even close.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Is he scoring a goal every 73 minutes, no one is even close.
Scores every 90 minutes.

Stats don't tell the whole story though, Haaland is an absurd finisher with outrageous movement but everything else isn't at that level, we've seen him have stinkers. Genuinely can't remember a single poor Osimhen game this season

Farzad Stoned

Scores every 90 minutes.

Stats don't tell the whole story though, Haaland is an absurd finisher with outrageous movement but everything else isn't at that level, we've seen him have stinkers. Genuinely can't remember a single poor Osimhen game this season
I haven’t seen enough of their matches but I rate Premier League more than Serie A and Haaland is breaking all time record for league. Don’t kid yourself City 2 to 1 favorite to win it after today

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I haven’t seen enough of their matches but I rate Premier League more than Serie A and Haaland is breaking all time record for league. Don’t kid yourself City 2 to 1 favorite to win it after today
Gomez was going the same at Bayern ten years ago, they replaced him with an inferior goal scorer in Mandzukic and went from second in all competitions to treble winners.

Haaland is the best pure goalscorer around but his overall game is lacking in comparison.

Farzad Stoned

Gomez was going the same at Bayern ten years ago, they replaced him with an inferior goal scorer in Mandzukic and went from second in all competitions to treble winners.

Haaland is the best pure goalscorer around but his overall game is lacking in comparison.
If you look at assist numbers not that bad. He is averaging over a goal a game for his 4 or 5 years as a pro only Messi did that. But Messi of course is also GOAT passer and Haaland can’t ever match him as a player. Still i think he is best pure striker i have ever seen

Latest posts

Top Bottom