• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who'll win the CL

Who'll win the CL

• Chelsea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monaco

• Porto

• Deportivo

• Total voters

patrick42uk

Established Member
i'd say chelsea. with the manner in which the big guns have gone out monaco beating chelsea wont be seen as much of a surprise. however there is an admirable determination about chelsea, inspired by john terry, which i think will be enough to see them over the line. Not even injuries can stop them......

sienna

Pretty open. Each team deserve to be there. Each team can win it. I'm guessing a Deportivo - Monaco final with Deportivo winning it.

Arsenal1989

Your all forgetting porto they got a good chance to win it too.

i know i sound like a porto fan but im not i just want them to win cause they knocked out man utd

laolu

on reflecting, each team in the semis deserves their place there

Chelski beat Arsenal (best team in England and favorites)

Depor beat Milan (defending champions and favorites)

Porto beat United and Lyon (English champions and pre-tourney favorites, Lyon are the french champions)

Monaco beat Real (spanish champions, this year's favorites, last year's favorites, next year's favorites... you get the picture)

kudos to Chelski, Monaco, Depor and Porto for reaching the semis of the CL

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The way results have gine this week, who knows.

Personally I vote Poto and their deliciously deranged manager.

Mark

Established Member
After their win over AC Milan, I have to say Deportivo. They'd deserve to just for that. Amazing.

timberford

i'm with mark. deportivo were class tonight and definitely pulled off the biggest surpirse of the round. i know real were the tournament favourites but they do give the opposition chances. milan on the other hand! to beat them four nil is nothing short of sensational.

at least u could argue we were unlucky to go out and didn't get completely spanked!

Soler

Established Member
Ah, that's typical Deportivo La Coruna for you! Crap one minute, world beaters the next!

skart14

Wow, almost nobody is giving monaco ar chance...they beat real madrid and they should have a good chance of beating chelski...i think they will have a good chance against depor or porto too..

kanooo

Monaco really have a chance. If Chelsea underestimate them, they will punish Chelsea.

But I like Deportivo's football. I don't think they beat Milan 4:0 easily and luckily. Javier Irreuta master minded Milan's downfall. They are a class when on song. To overturn a 1:4 deficit and to win 4:0 (wow). That shows you that they have nerves of steel - great mentality to be true champions (unlike my favourite team from north London).

brianfrance

Established Member
Monaco can win, but they won't
Here, we are always saying about the final when it's just the semi. French typical thing (we are strange sometimes)
Just remember Govou and Luyindula was speaking about a final against Chelski at TV 2 days before the match, and they did 2-2 at home :lol: :lol:
Depor and Chelski are favourites, and one of both will win (I hope depor)

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom