• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

whos leaving?

arsenal05

heres my opinion on who will be leaving and the liklyhood of them leaving!

PLAYER LEAVING CHANCES

cole 9/10
pires 4/10
van persie
(prop goin to 7/10
prison ) so...

those all i done though let me know wat u feel about these and others!

arsenal05

not my fault im negative though the way arsenals luck goes its mor than likely theys people will go though id be annoyed if van persie did do that!!

Canuck

Established Member
not my fault im negative
Yes...it is. Or do you blame your parents and society in general?

I'd say that only Cole has a high probability of leaving even though Wenger seems bent on keeping him.

A

Anonymous

no one is leaving now, the trap door is shut after edu had gone!!!

A

Anonymous

i KNOW Cole will stay, that is what I have been saying throughout, now don't get my passions flowing on that issue all over again, after it had died down recently

yoinkster

I personally think/hope Cole will go, I don't think anyone else important will go, we might see backups moved on if others come in, Cygan for example {although he ain't that bad}
Bentley will go out on loan again somewhere, but I can't see Wenger letting anyone else go unless a huuuuge offer comes in for someone.

A

Anonymous

exactly, hence cole staying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

_scorpion_

Established Member
I'm leaving in 1/2 hour.....worked back late yesterday so i thought i' give myself an early mark. I'll be in early tomorrow so i won't be gone too long. Feel free to post stuff while i'm not here....oh and don't be too offended if i don't reply .....just got heaps of work at the moment but i'll try and get back to everyone....cheers.

air

Hopefully no-one else is leaving, or one player maximum at most. And hopefully not Pires, we are already short on attacking midfielders/wingers.

We don't need replacements, we only need a couple of reinforcements.

teitzo

to go:
Cole:6/10
Pires: 3/10
Lungberg: 2/10
Cygan: 6-7ish/10
Reyes: 2/10
Henry: haha, all this talk about Real Madrid waving around 110m is a bit scary, even with Henry being so loyal!! so i'll give it a 1/20 chance

gunner_down_under

cole - 1/10

reyes - 2/10

ljungberg - 8/10 (honestly think the 看你闹 will leave this time)...lol

henry - i dont need to start on this

Ratinho

Established Member
gunner_down_under said:
ljungberg - 8/10 (honestly think the 看你闹 will leave this time)...lol

What exactly makes Ljungberg a.........I can't even type that.

Cole's burnt too many bridges for me, and whether people KNOW he is staying or not, I don't think it's healthy for the players and club he's criticised for him to stay, and i'd rather have £15m~ now, than £0m~ in two years.

And van Persie probably going to prison, is he? Muppet. :roll:

I suspect Cole, we know Edu, and depending on our own signings and whether we want to strike a deal with Lyon for any of their players, maybe Pires, but hopefully not.

asajoseph

Established Member
For me, one player who I think will certainly be dumped as soon as we can find a suitor willing to take him is Manuel Almunia. I don't think he's got a hope of another season at Highbury.

I can't believe I just contributed to this ridiculous thread...

gunner_down_under

i dont know, after that sudden unlikely statement from freddie, i just got the feeling that he may be looking for a new challenge or something.....hope im wrong....

hey, how do i change my nick?

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom