• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who's our best player?

Who's our best player?

• Özil

• Sánchez

• Cech

• Cazorla

• Ramsey

• Monreal

• Koscielny

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

ptrcopp

Delusional!

he is the weakest link in our team (or rather amongst the regular starters)

I don’t remember the last time he was at fault for a goal...
And in terms of formation, he is important. It’s like Azpilicueta; there to add to the midfield in attacking scenarios.
And anyway, I’m not saying I think he’s the most important, just making a case for arguing for most important instead of best.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I don’t remember the last time he was at fault for a goal...

And in terms of formation, he is important.

That is because his game is all just passing the buck, he is an alibi player

and formation wise? gimme a break, he is just "important" because the skipper is sticking with a formation we should not be playing AND don't even buying players for it!!!

OSBK

Established Member
I think our best player is sanchez. Sure we are not seeing that right now but sanchez of last season is the best player I have seen since rvp last season.

AVENTUS

I’ll have to go with Alexis too. Come the summer time think he could be picked up by any of the top clubs in Europe. Özil is being linked to Fenerbach and Man Utd.??

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

In all honesty, Arsenal have very good players. Of course Alexis and Özil are very good players but what other footballers can score more beautiful goals than Giroud does, from those impossible positions? Also Welbeck and all others. In general, it is a very good team

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
In all honesty, Arsenal have very good players. Of course Alexis and Özil are very good players but what other footballers can score more beautiful goals than Giroud does, from those impossible positions? Also Welbeck and all others. In general, it is a very good team

You let us all down by not saying Xhaka tbh.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Özil, obviously. Followed by Sanchez and Ramsey, considerable drop after these three.

Fashionable to over rate Nacho these days, but always exposed when it matters.

Cech is a middle of the road plodder.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Performs in cup finals, big games, small games, killer assists, bangs them in from outside the box, runs around like a loon jacked up on 2-FMA closing down the opp defense.

We only have one player who does all this

This thread is not even a debate

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Özil is the best player theoretically, in a lab. When he’s on fire in 20% of games this is toally confirmed, which makes the rest of his time here so far even more frustrating :mad:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

You let us all down by not saying Xhaka tbh.

Xhaka's performance for the Community Shield match was one of the best performances I have seen any Arsenal player performing. Incredible performance, he was controlling and dominating both teams, Chelsea and Arsenal. It was all one-man performance from all 22 players on the pitch.

People here say that he had good performance in the FA Cup final but I think Community Shield match revealed what he is capable of.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It goes.

Özil
Alexis
Ramsey
Lacazette
Bellerin
Monreal
Koscielny
Wilshere
Kolasinac
Mustafi

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
For pure talent it's Özil, then Alexis and then Wilshere.

Our most consistent players so far this season have been Nacho, Kolasinac, Mustafi and Wilshere.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom