• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who's our best player?

Who's our best player?

• Özil

• Sánchez

• Cech

• Cazorla

• Ramsey

• Monreal

• Koscielny

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

ptrcopp

I d
That is because his game is all just passing the buck, he is an alibi player

and formation wise? gimme a break, he is just "important" because the skipper is sticking with a formation we should not be playing AND don't even buying players for it!!!

I don’t think that is the reason... Stepping into midfield isn’t passing he buck.

Fashionable to over rate Nacho these days, but always exposed when it matters.

Sure this wasn’t just aimed at me, but saying he is important isn’t saying that he is very good, so to speak. A couple of years ago, because of the formation and tactics, many would have said Coq was Arsenal’s most important player - I doubt anyone then would have called him the best.
IMO I think there’s a debate to be had about whether Monreal is even our third best defender.

OSBK

Established Member
Not putting laca in my top 5 yet. Reason is he is very new to playing with the best 11 and you can clearly see he has another level up in him.

BBF

In all honesty, Arsenal have very good players. Of course Alexis and Özil are very good players but what other footballers can score more beautiful goals than Giroud does, from those impossible positions? Also Welbeck and all others. In general, it is a very good team

Is this a wind up post?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Is this for best player overall for last few seasons (Sanchez), or best in last few non-europa games (Özil) , or best this season (no idea) , or theoretically best on paper if performing at full potential (Özil), or best in last game (Wilshere)

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Talented vs Best should be the poll. Özil has showed up just this last month. Sanchez is the most talented. Consistently, I think Ramsey has been our best attacking player. It doesn't say much about this team.

Nothing to brag about unless you are top of the league.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Is this a wind up post?

They are professional players, arent they and Arsenal is not a small team/club? Who are we to judge them, after all. Football fans only, I guess. In every player, incl. Messi or Ronaldo, you can find some faults, a lot depends I think on how we like to view them.

Godwin1

Very well-known
If you look at Sanchez's form last season it's the best we've seen from any player since RVP left. Going by statistical analysis, for what it's worth, from a couple of sites this fully supports this notion.

BBF

They are professional players, arent they and Arsenal is not a small team/club? Who are we to judge them, after all. Football fans only, I guess. In every player, incl. Messi or Ronaldo, you can find some faults, a lot depends I think on how we like to view them.

Mate... what...????

Top Bottom