• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

why do you believe you are having a bad season

Status
Not open for further replies.

markyboy72

Hello just thought I would come on here and ask this question ,you see i am a Morecambe fan and at present i find it very funny to think that you are having a bad season ,you are still in the top half of the premier league ,still in the fa cup ,played in Europe for the last 20 + seasons get over 40000 every home game,have multi millionaire chairman and boards members ,have top companies sponsors backing you ,have world class players ,and more than 20 + players on the books ,have a top ground and facilities for the fans the list does go on !!!Now we are having a BAD season ,at present we have a chairman that no one has seen since November ,we are going through the court's aswell to find out who does own our club ,we have a manager in Jim Bentley who seems to be singlehandedly holding this team together even on 3occassion in the last 4months not getting paid on time, also with a transfer embargo and no funds in place we did get 1 player in the transfer window ,we have a ground with no sponsors as where we play the globe arena is named after a company that went out of bussiness ,the lads could not train the other day because the pitch where they train was flooded we have no multi million pound training academy either ;at the ground behind the home end there is an open to the elements tea bar which we stand at in rain and shine ,facilities are rubbish at the ground ,we had to sell our best player just to get the money to pay the players and staff wages ,oh and yesterday we lost our 7th game in a row in February we were just off the play offs and now 10 points off relegation ,so I do believe that Arsène Wenger is not having such a bad season after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom