• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why is Vieira so good?

Arnie

Have you ever seen him score a penalty
Every time i've seen him take one (twice) he has missed then gone away smiling. Acctually i correct my self. Smashed it overmars (excuse the pun) and then gone away laughing. He's a regular Beckham/Waddle when it comes to pens.

but he's a good player though.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Denish said:
bloody turks. the real reason he missed that pen was because there was a guy behind the goal clutching a knife between his teeth and shouting 'ALLAHU AKBAR!'

i'm not going to accuse you of racism, but i think you should delete that post. can see people being offended by it, and it is so unnecessary.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gurgen said:
You gotta admit Turkish fans are psycho. They literally kill each other over matches.
Talk about the Colombians. They're crazy. I remember some player in a WC match scored a OG or something, and he got shot dead. No lie. They tried to kill the coach before, but he survived.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Denish said:
bloody turks. the real reason he missed that pen was because there was a guy behind the goal clutching a knife between his teeth and shouting 'ALLAHU AKBAR!'

i'm not going to accuse you of racism, but i think you should delete that post. can see people being offended by it, and it is so unnecessary.

Personally I think the Twin Towers post is in far poorer taste, but hey, we knew what he meant and we're all adults here

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
OneteaminLondon said:
Andres Escobar, he scored an own goal that got the Colombians knocked out of WC94
Was he the one I'm on about. The one who got killed.

sebasvard

Adam said:
Physically though, we rely on Vieira. He is unique to play like he does with that size and elegance. Socrates and Carlton Palmer are the closest examples to him historically.
Erm - am I the only person that finds that comparison more than slightly offensive??

Oh puhlease!! :D

Gurgen

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
OneteaminLondon said:
Andres Escobar, he scored an own goal that got the Colombians knocked out of WC94
Was he the one I'm on about. The one who got killed.

Yeah I remember that, he got killed in the airport when he returned home. For an own goal...

Split

sebasvard said:
Adam said:
Physically though, we rely on Vieira. He is unique to play like he does with that size and elegance. Socrates and Carlton Palmer are the closest examples to him historically.
Erm - am I the only person that finds that comparison more than slightly offensive??

Oh puhlease!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom