• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

why man utd r better than arsnal aka arses

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
skart14 said:
MissyCRonaldo said:
I FIND THIS VERY AMUSING, SO WHATS TO 50 REASONS WHY ARSENAL ARE BETTER THAN MAN UTD,,, CARRY ON

OH AND BY THE WAY I DO COME FROM MANCHESTER, BORN AND BREAD,,, MY GRANDAD USED TO PLAY FOR MAN CITY AND LEEDS UNITED, BUT I GREW UP IN OLD TRAFFORD, SO MAYBY THAT EXPLAINS WHY I AM A MAN UTD FAN, AS OF EVERYONE ELSE IN MY FAMILY IS ASWEL, MY GRANDAD WAS EVEN A MAN UTD FAN.

BORN AND BREAD lolololol :lol: :p ........sorry missy.......people we should not make fun of the less fortunate..the * and spastic people of the world deserve our sympathy

Don't laugh, she's from Old Trafford, she doesn't know any better...

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
And unlike the dirty Mancs no living Arsenal fan knows what relegation is.

I pointed that out on page 2, she couldn't think of a comeback to that, maybe cos there isn't one, so she ignored it!

KingReyes

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
Mad Jens said:
And unlike the dirty Mancs no living Arsenal fan knows what relegation is.

I pointed that out on page 2, she couldn't think of a comeback to that, maybe cos there isn't one, so she ignored it!

Typical Manure fan really, just remembers the glory, which means 1993 onwards.

Aussie

Established Member
Missycfakeronaldo

1st means that your are the best. Infact better than all the rest.

2nd means that your are not as good as first but your not that bad

3rd means that your ok but quite some way behind first.

Where did Arsenal come?

Where did United come?

MeDion

got some more to add

1) 6 Arsenal players in the pl team of the year and 1 utd who don't deserves to be in it.
2) Titi wins the double for player of the year and writer's... guess what ..he's from Arsenal
3) Guess who's top scorer in the pl this season
4) 2 players from Arsenal voted for this year's player of the year and utd 0... at least we even got 1 in the young player of the year
5) Who's the manager of the year? is he from manure? hell no..
6) Unbeaten for more than a year... utd can't go unbeaten any longer than a few months
7) best defensive record
8) we would have at least 2 players in a world XI while utd would probably have none
9) the fact that no one even care s**t bout utd while if u turn to any football site or channel... u'll hear everyone singing praise for Arsenal..
10) we have more chances winning a treble within the next few years than u guys would do ( or even get close to doing ) an unbeaten run in the next ... hmm..maybe... 3 centuries???

Aussie

Established Member
TIP FOR MAN UNITED FANS
Don't waste money on expensive new kits each season, simply strap a large inflatable Willie to your forehead, and everyone will immediately know which team you support

A

Anonymous

People, why are you wasting your time on a thick, no-nothing, plastic manc supporter?

Spartan

Aussie said:
TIP FOR MAN UNITED FANS
Don't waste money on expensive new kits each season, simply strap a large inflatable Willie to your forehead, and everyone will immediately know which team you support

lmfao rofl :clap :bounce

thegame24

Established Member
LOL

Love the avatar Spartan.

Can i borrow it for Euros, its a damn shame nikolaidis is injured.

KingReyes said:
MissyCRonaldo said:
I FIND THIS VERY AMUSING, SO WHATS TO 50 REASONS WHY ARSENAL ARE BETTER THAN MAN UTD,,, CARRY ON

OH AND BY THE WAY I DO COME FROM MANCHESTER, BORN AND BREAD,,, MY GRANDAD USED TO PLAY FOR MAN CITY AND LEEDS UNITED, BUT I GREW UP IN OLD TRAFFORD, SO MAYBY THAT EXPLAINS WHY I AM A MAN UTD FAN, AS OF EVERYONE ELSE IN MY FAMILY IS ASWEL, MY GRANDAD WAS EVEN A MAN UTD FAN.

First of all stop using Capital letters to post, secondly unlike you Mancs we have better things to do than think of 50 stupid reasons why we are better than Man Utd. If you think the reasons you have posted are in fact sensibe or reasonable then you are really stupid.

How about posting some sensible ones instead of... Nigel Winterburn..enough said. Do you call that a sensible reason.

WELL IF YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WRITE REASONS WHY ARSENAL ARE BETTER THAN ''MANURE'' WHY HAVE U SPENT TO TO READ AND REPLY, THIS GOES TO EVERYONE WHO HAS REPLIED, IT DONT BOTHER ME WHAT U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MAN UTD, IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT WE ARE A BETTER TEAM THAN U. I SUPPOSE U HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO THAN REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE SO WHAT HAVE U GOTTA TO SAY NOW, AY.

Aussie

Established Member
For starters you came on here and posted 50 very stupid reasons why United are better than Arsenal most of which were completly wrong. We are just showing you that you are an absolute ***** who has the mental capacity of a five year old hey your smarter than Keano then.

Currently we are a better all round side than you. Good sides dont lose to Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom