• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why not come to Wycombe Wanderers this weekend?

Shev

Hello all,

Wycombe fan here in peace. With all the frustration surrounding the Arsenal currently, and the international break upon us, I would like to cordially invite you all to take in some League Two football at Adams Park, High Wycombe this coming Saturday, where the mighty Chairboys will take on Forest Green Rovers, those famous vegan warriors. If you are sick of the corporate Premier League, and decry the loss of that sense of connection, fear not - we can offer agricultural tackles, sky high long balls and sections of terracing that will have you nostalgic for the 1980s!

On a serious note, we boast the strongest footballer on the planet in Adebayo Akinfenwa, one of the most pleasant grounds in the country in Adams Park, and a fan owned club that is known for it's friendliness. To top it all, our league scorelines this year have been 2-2, 3-2, 2-4, and 3-2, so I can almost...almost, guarantee a feast of goals.

As if all of that was not enough, we have a folky original song, that can be downloaded for free:

I would say it is great, but then I am biased...I wrote it.

So come one, come all, and welcome to Wycombe! Actually, I just realized that "come all" would imply 60,000 Arsenal fans descending on 10,000 capacity Adams Park, and with about 4,000 fans already likely to be there, we actually only need 6,000 more to fill the ground, so let me rephrase:

Come one, come 10% of you, and welcome to Wycombe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom