• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | Sun,18th April, 13:30 | SS1

kooldawg

Established Member
Re: Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | DW Stadium | Sun,18th April

22 million for those two?>>>>???

Hope to god that rumor is not true!!

banduan

Established Member

Nzogbia is underrated, Rodallega overrated. Who knows though... he is definitely used to the premiership.

Accomplished

Established Member

probably one of the most bizarre transfer rumours I've seen in quite some time. That's come out of nowhere!

I don't think it's true, there's just too much scrutiny on these players for them to have just signed, taken a medical, and been shown round the club, without someone from the press seeing.

Accomplished

Established Member

by the way, the wigan fans think it's a done deal...

so strange!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

they can think it all they like, what real proof do they have? and why would we pay 22m for them? they are decent enough, but do we really need Rodallega when we are supposedly getting Chamakh?

and where does N'Zogbia play for us? he wouldnt really survive in a 4-3-3- in the midfield, and we have Clichy, Gibbs (and possibly Traore) at LB.. he going to play up front? not likely

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1

My ITK source said that we definitely didn't table a bid for insomnia and roda.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

bojed said:
you turning into Scorpion? lol

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1

USArsenal said:
bojed said:
you turning into Scorpion? lol

I'm better than him :lol:

My bbqsauce was correct about Sol though, in fact he was 2 hours ahead of us at that time :wink:

fabo

6.51 / 10

xcdude24 said:
Hard to get up for this one. Not looking forward to another potentially poor performance, with a nine hour coach ride to boot. I think the players owe the fans a performance after last night's debacle.

Heading aswell mate. First match for me since Xmas and was hoping for a potential title-deciding game but now it could have a pre-season feel to it.....on our side anyway.

As for the bolded part, I can't see anything but a really scrappy performance though I think we'll win.

viper_001

Established Member

22mil for two very average players? I thought we had enough of those. If anything that amount should go towards getting a good CB, because we look quite ****ed in that position if the contract with Gallas isn't sorted out.

As for the match, I just want us to win. Ending the season with a winning streak would somewhat lessen the pain of this horrible season.

GunnerPL

Until it is mathematically impossible for us to win the title we should be playing our best eleven. Regardless of what we think may happen, there is no reason to be throwing in reserve players just because most people have given up. United and Chelsea can still easily drop points, it would be stupid to give up now despite the circumstances. Assuming Denilson is not fit to play:

Code:
           Almunia

Sagna Campbell Silvestre Clichy

Eastmond

Nasri     Diaby

Walcott                  Rosicky

Bendtner

I have no idea what sort of condition Van Persie is in. If he can last the full 90 he should start without a doubt, at the very least he should come on at halftime. Regardless of what happens with Chelsea and United, I want to see us win our remaining games and just for some of our players that haven't been performing to show that they are better than what they've been showing lately.

Based on my FIFA 10 game, 7-1 Arsenal (Bendtner, Silvestre, Nasri, Van Persie x2, Campbell, Bramble OG). Take away the Wigan goal and that will do nicely. Anything less than three points is unacceptable.

qs

Established Member
Hope Rosicky doesn't start. I'd like to see Vela given a go in that left side role. If not him then Eddie.

RockyRocastle

Established Member

xcdude24 said:
Hard to get up for this one. Not looking forward to another potentially poor performance, with a nine hour coach ride to boot. I think the players owe the fans a performance after last night's debacle.

Im going too. Seriously in two minds about whether to bother. Im not sure I can take another 90 minutes of the Spanish clown, Silveste and our assortment of other ****e. Will be a ****e atmosphere aswell.

thegame24

Established Member
This should have been our going top game.

Now its a joke of a game.

I wish none of our fans would go, hell not even homegames. Show the board what we think.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I hope we hammer them. We have a glimmer of hope but we need to up our GD

Latest posts+

Top Bottom