• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airknight

Established Member
So Manure got him? If so Fergie will do his best to turn him into a brainless shoot merchant ala Welbeck.

Another defeat for England NT.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Sam the Duck said:
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
a_fourteen said:
good luck to zaha. he will do well there. personally I'm not too upset because I am hoping joel campbell gets his visa in summer. he plays in the same position as zaha RWF/CF and I think will be the better player.

I'm not sure based on what but if Betis want him we've given them an option to buy of around 5million I think

I hope that they don't have an option to buy. He is starting to do quite well there and does a lot of defensive work.

I read they had the option to buy after the loan at the time. He's not doing nearly as well as Vela, who I'd be happy if we hadn't sold as he'd be a good option this year

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
leo_ense said:
SSN reporting we are back in for him

I don't see how if he's said he's going. His agent must have told him to delete the tweet to get the best possible deal for his player.

We usually are pretty quite on our dealings though and if we are still in we were probably never out

A quick look at his twitter makes him seem a tad simple, we probably could talk him around if we throw enough money at him

leo_ense

Established Member
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
leo_ense said:
SSN reporting we are back in for him

I don't see how if he's said he's going. His agent must have told him to delete the tweet to get the best possible deal for his player.

We usually are pretty quite on our dealings though and if we are still in we were probably never out

A quick look at his twitter makes him seem a tad simple, we probably could talk him around if we throw enough money at him

That tweet was fake. Its been circulating for sometime now.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
With news that Theo is close to signing. I now REALLY want this player, loaning him back to Palace makes sense particularly if it brings his fee down which lets be honest is important to our board.

evoh_1

Established Member
GDeep said:
evoh_1 said:
so its cost £15 mil to get a 20 year old from teh championship who has 6 month of good football based on his athletic ability, christ alive just go to spain where you can get 3 real players for that money.

Over 100 games mate, been good for 2 seasons, more than athletic ability too. Go to Spain and you'll get Adrian Lopez for similar money, I know who I rather have.

Isco is signing an extension btw, his release clause will most probably be doubling from 15M to atleast over 25M. Holloway is a Ferguson fanboy, im sure him and Ferguson have had a chat and will make sure Manure maintain the upper hand here.

Iv given up on Zaha now anyway.

80 games of below average play can frankly be placed where the sun doesn't shine so no point talking that up, not buying the hype around this kid everytime I've seen his supposed skills he just looks like a plum with no clue and strong chest + legs. Iago Aspas is better then this kid, so is leo baptisao all for a lower non-english transfer fee.

Yeah and I'm sure holloway has talked up the kid to fergie, he wants the most transfer money possible out of the deal that various agents have been swirling into a tornado of hot guff.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Just saw on SSN...

Sky Sources: Arsenal and Man Utd to bid for Zaha.

Tune in yourselves if you don't believe me.

Quite confident he'll come to us. He's young, will get a chance, and a Gooner!

**** Yanited.

Edit: <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8397118/Manchester-United-Arsenal-preparing-bids-for-Crystal-Palace-star-Wilfried-Zaha" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... fried-Zaha</a>

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If this a true we will made a bid for him then he is ours, he is a gooner i don't think he will go to manure they have many wingers he will get his chance here. lets see what will happen in the upcoming days.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Confident bunch ay? I don't see why he would come here over Manchester United. He supports Arsenal, but he'll want to play with Rio, Rooney, RvP, all the young English talent there, who he must have come into contact through his England development. They are bigger and better club than us too, competing for titles and trophies all the time.

Rambo chose us but I think he bottled it, Wenger fed him the ''there are 9 senior CM's at ManUre'' line.

Pea-Tear-Griffin

GDeep said:
Confident bunch ay? I don't see why he would come here over Manchester United. He supports Arsenal, but he'll want to play with Rio, Rooney, RvP, all the young English talent there, who he must have come into contact through his England development. They are bigger and better club than us too, competing for titles and trophies all the time.

Rambo chose us but I think he bottled it, Wenger fed him the ''there are 9 senior CM's at ManUre'' line.

Guaranteed playing time, lives in London, Arsenal have a number of English players, is an Arsenal fan and if he is as good as he is being hyped, then he could come into our teams and get games straight away.

If he goes to Man U then he will be fighting with Valencia, Young and Nani(may leave) while he would only be fighting with Podolski and Chamberlain.

Segway

GDeep said:

WUM.

Anyway, would love for us to sign him. Watched him basically humiliate United at OT last season in the FA Cup. Don't think he's a show pony but that he uses the ball effectively. The Gooner factor also plays a part.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nah, no wumming here, ManUre are on another level to us - I just think if the top club in the country wants you then its hard to turn down, ask Phil Jones and Chris Smalling.

On playing time, Ferguson has a track record of signing and developing players, rarely does he spend decent on a young player and then not give them a chance, don't think we can pull the 'playing time' card.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
rarely does he spend decent on a young player and then not give them a chance

Bebe is a good recent example for that, isn't he?

Ferguson's record with young players is definitely worse than Wenger's. Don't think the fact that he supports Arsenal plays much of a role, but his chances for playing time surely do, surely the biggest factor for us here, Ox and Ramsey chose us over Manure for that reason. Completely up in the air where he goes imo, rumours and reports the last few days hinted at Manure (don't know about that alleged tweet), but it wouldn't be the first time that we signed a player despite him being heavily linked elsewhere.

Their English core isn't much bigger than ours (if that even matters to him), and as a youth he might want to stay in London rather than move to a wee town up north.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Palace have a say in the matter as well! They can set a price and we would need to reach it. if t was a straight shoot out between us and united then I think Zaha would come here as well.

Sam the Duck

ArsenesNO1Fan said:
Sam the Duck said:
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
I'm not sure based on what but if Betis want him we've given them an option to buy of around 5million I think

I hope that they don't have an option to buy. He is starting to do quite well there and does a lot of defensive work.

I read they had the option to buy after the loan at the time. He's not doing nearly as well as Vela, who I'd be happy if we hadn't sold as he'd be a good option this year

I completely agree about Vela.
Joel Campbell had a slow start but he seems to have cemented his starter place and had some great performances in the recent games. He also received a MOTM award. He is young and still needs to adapt but he's very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom