• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Mane is the best player in the league. Zaha is nowhere near that level
Were people saying Mane is one of the best players in the league before he joined Liverpool? Sometimes players need a big move to elevate themselves.

Of course not every situation works out in the same way but many will say Zaha has shown just as much (if not more) that he's a big fish in a small pond and can improve joining a more attacking side.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What they are smoking in Crystal Palace and I thought 80m was laughable I mean Mahrez who won the league and got pfa gone to City for 60m
In my opinion Zaha is worth around £45-60m in this market but this is a sellers market. Palace will drastically worsen with his departure so they might expect upwards of £60m for him.

I really really hope we are in for him he has the pace athleticism and flair we need in our side and can improve in a team where he gets more space.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Said this before but Zaha is basically worth what the PL is worth for Palace. That’s why they’re asking for £100M.

Ink still drying on that contract as well, will be very surprised if moves this summer. Could see Chelsea stupidly spunking most of the Hazard money on him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Were people saying Mane is one of the best players in the league before he joined Liverpool? Sometimes players need a big move to elevate themselves.

Of course not every situation works out in the same way but many will say Zaha has shown just as much (if not more) that he's a big fish in a small pond and can improve joining a more attacking side.

I remember a lot of people here were laughing when Van Gaal wanted Sadio Mane for Utd. I’ve grown to accept that our fans are only interested in the finished article yet there are many players in the PL that would improve our average squad. We also don’t have the pull to attract the best players, so we have to accept the tier 2 and below players.

Wilfried Zaha would easily walk into our side and provide us with something we don’t have. This is arguably the worst and most unbalanced Arsenal squad we’ve had in years.

BobP

Memri Fan
You know, I reckon Zaha would be a great Griezmann replacement at Atletico.

They have the money to.

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Would take him we could use him tbf, we badly need a winger who can take on opponents, but not for the mentioned price we are already out of the market .....

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I remember a lot of people here were laughing when Van Gaal wanted Sadio Mane for Utd. I’ve grown to accept that our fans are only interested in the finished article yet there are many players in the PL that would improve our average squad. We also don’t have the pull to attract the best players, so we have to accept the tier 2 and below players.

Wilfried Zaha would easily walk into our side and provide us with something we don’t have. This is arguably the worst and most unbalanced Arsenal squad we’ve had in years.
I have a lot of friends who would snub their noses at players like Doucoure, Zaha and Tielamans just because they play for lesser teams. But then when a random hipster / high risk option comes around from another league they're all over it :confused:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You know, I reckon Zaha would be a great Griezmann replacement at Atletico.

They have the money to.
I was geniunely thinking of this. In a weird world I see Zaha joining Athletico for some reason.

If we show any ambition this summer they are going to be headaches considering they will be looking at the same positions as us:
Winger, Centre back, Left back and potentially a midfielder (although thats a much easier position to find players)

They're losing Hernandez, Godin and Griezmann

GDeep™

League is very weak
I was geniunely thinking of this. In a weird world I see Zaha joining Athletico for some reason.

If we show any ambition this summer they are going to be headaches considering they will be looking at the same positions as us:
Winger, Centre back, Left back and potentially a midfielder (although thats a much easier position to find players)

They're losing Hernandez, Godin and Griezmann
They’re linked with guys like Dybala, Icardi, have made some signings from Porto already too.

Doubt they’re going to spunk 80M on Zaha. Need to replace Godin too.

say yes

forum master baiter
Brilliant player but it’s difficult to see how we could afford him and the CB/LB/CM we also need.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Brilliant player but it’s difficult to see how we could afford him and the CB/LB/CM we also need.

Think we’ll have to go two this window then two next summer otherwise we could well end up with four mediocre players like we did in 2016.

Umtiti and Zaha with possibly Rabiot if we can afford him and I’d be happy. Don’t like trying to cover all the bases in one window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom