• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Him and Sancho on the wings could be a frightening prospect for Dortmund.

You'd have to think that he'd be a Sancho replacement. Dortmund should not be beating us for players in any transfer Market. If Zaha is available and wants to come (he's a fan ffs!) We should be pulling out all of the stops to get him in.

We better hope that Liverpool keep Mane and Salah as Zaha fits their profile perfectly.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
There are many similarities between Zaha in Palace and Mane in Southampton. If by any chance, we can get a player like Mane from Zaha (which in my opinion, the chance is actually high), we then have a proper direct winger. The only thing that worries me is that he is English. Bolasie was fantastic as well but I haven't heard his name for a long time.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's became my number 1 realistic wish for a new forward. As great as Sanchez was (he was), we haven't had a get you out of your seat since maybe Reyes, maybe even Overmars. Zaha is such an exciting player.

Lose Welbeck, Iwobi and/or Mkhi. Give Laca and PEA bumper new deals. Our attack is as good as any in the league. That's how much I rate Zaha.

TornadoTed

Established Member
He's became my number 1 realistic wish for a new forward. As great as Sanchez was (he was), we haven't had a get you out of your seat since maybe Reyes, maybe even Overmars. Zaha is such an exciting player.

Lose Welbeck, Iwobi and/or Mkhi. Give Laca and PEA bumper new deals. Our attack is as good as any in the league. That's how much I rate Zaha.

I agree, I said a while ago that a front 3 of Auba, Laca and Zaha would be enough for top 4 without any other signings especially with Bellerin and Holding back from injury.

Gunner-Union

I agree, I said a while ago that a front 3 of Auba, Laca and Zaha would be enough for top 4 without any other signings especially with Bellerin and Holding back from injury.

I’d rather PEA in the middle with zaha on one wing and Nelson/saka/ameachi on the other. Still think a winger a cb and a b2b cm are needed. As for lb what happened to Cohen bramall or whatever his name was from non league football

roz

Fake News Merchant
There are many similarities between Zaha in Palace and Mane in Southampton. If by any chance, we can get a player like Mane from Zaha (which in my opinion, the chance is actually high), we then have a proper direct winger. The only thing that worries me is that he is English. Bolasie was fantastic as well but I haven't heard his name for a long time.
Please explain the similarities as I fail to see them.

TornadoTed

Established Member
That's highly unlikely since we're cleaning house this summer and we'll be spending in all areas to fill in the gaps.

I don't think that is actually going to happen.

Just making the point that they would score Man City and Liverpool front 3 number of goals which would blow Man Utd and Chelsea away especially as they could both lose their top scorers this summer.

TornadoTed

Established Member
What don't you think is gonna happen? Us buying players in all areas around the field? We don't actually have a choice considering how many are retiring, not getting new deals or being sold.

I think we will go for a balanced window like last summer. Some prospects like Guendouzi, some solid value for money players like Sokratis and Torreira and if we get Champions League a marquee signing like Zaha.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think we will go for a balanced window like last summer. Some prospects like Guendouzi, some solid value for money players like Sokratis and Torreira and if we get Champions League a marquee signing like Zaha.
Its okay to do that if your recruitment is good but it can be risky, if a few flop or dissapoint thats more deadwood.

We did well last summer. Leno, Torreira and Guendouzi are fantastic assets to our side quality wise and market wise (we were lacking financial assets before this summer). However that was with Mislintat.. can we do that again? I dont know. If we pull it off then our squad will somewhat improve I guess

TornadoTed

Established Member
Its okay to do that if your recruitment is good but it can be risky, if a few flop or dissapoint thats more deadwood.

We did well last summer. Leno, Torreira and Guendouzi are fantastic assets to our side quality wise and market wise (we were lacking financial assets before this summer). However that was with Mislintat.. can we do that again? I dont know. If we pull it off then our squad will somewhat improve I guess

I would think most of our targets this Summer will be Sven players, clubs plan well ahead. Any suggestions he put forward for players during his time here didn't leave with him.

Didn't the club say in February or March that they were in advanced planning for the Summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom