• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Chambers is the one that could eventually turn out to be top class.

Fair to say he's the one we are less happy to loose, but you gotta be honest with yourself - as a CP fan, even though the others might help as well, you'd want Chambers at the very least.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd offer them Bielik, Jenkinson, and then two youth team players on loan for the season, and see how much they drop their price.

If they don't want Bielik, I'd consider Chambers, but with Kos leaving I don't want to lose a CB with EPL experience. Ideally, I'd include Mustafi, but I doubt that he would want to leave and his wages might be prohibitive.

With Bielik, I'd see if I could include a buy-back option, but I wouldn't with Chambers or Mustafi.

GunnerUK

Chambers is the one that could eventually turn out to be top class.

Fair to say he's the one we are less happy to loose, but you gotta be honest with yourself - as a CP fan, even though the others might help as well, you'd want Chambers at the very least.

Couldn’t we just give them Mustafi, German international, WC winner.

He has at all ;)

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Couldn’t we just give them Mustafi, German international, WC winner.

He has at all ;)

He'd help them, but I would not want him as a CP fan despite that. But mostly, he's the one most likely to be comfortable with staying here despite not being good enough, just stealing a living, blocking that move.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Exactly.

He could flop you never know.

But Emery really keen on him though apperanty

Is anybody else even in for Zaha ? I’ve seen nothing
Everton (step backwards compared to Arsenal) have been rumored but that’s it. Don’t think he’s at that point yet where he’s given any indication to other clubs.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Zaha is exactly the profile we need, the nearest player to his profile is Pepe. But we desperately need a a rapid dribbler with strenght and directly style of play.

GunnerUK

Think we should move on, not worth all his hassle for Wilf when my man from the favelas is waiting.

Same view of many Arsenal fans but heard from a lot of outlets and reporters Emery is very very very keen on him and made him top priority.

He scouted him when Palace beat us 3-2 and destroyed our top 4 hopes

:confused:

Baffling in all honesty.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

People need to stop looking at investment as simply just buying/selling on later.

In my opinion, Zaha would pretty much guarantee us a CL spot where as there would obviously be question marks about Everton adapting to the PL etc.

Therefore we'd be spending 40M on Everton and possibly missing out on CL money, again.

Or you could buy a 70M (my max) on Zaha and then get the CL money.

I do think Everton could be fantastic don't get me wrong and I'd be happy if we signed him, but Zaha would be the difference for CL.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
I'd offer them Bielik, Jenkinson, and then two youth team players on loan for the season, and see how much they drop their price.

If they don't want Bielik, I'd consider Chambers, but with Kos leaving I don't want to lose a CB with EPL experience. Ideally, I'd include Mustafi, but I doubt that he would want to leave and his wages might be prohibitive.

With Bielik, I'd see if I could include a buy-back option, but I wouldn't with Chambers or Mustafi.

Could see Bielik having some attraction as midfield replacement for McArthur. Would free Meyer to play a more advanced role. I guess Bielik would be up for a move too, unlike Chambers who might need persuading. On his own though Bielik would probably not swing a deal. Maybe both? Mustafi, no chance!

GunnerUK

People need to stop looking at investment as simply just buying/selling on later.

In my opinion, Zaha would pretty much guarantee us a CL spot where as there would obviously be question marks about Everton adapting to the PL etc.

Therefore we'd be spending 40M on Everton and possibly missing out on CL money, again.

Or you could buy a 70M (my max) on Zaha and then get the CL money.

I do think Everton could be fantastic don't get me wrong and I'd be happy if we signed him, but Zaha would be the difference for CL.

Would be a Frightening from 3 of Zaha, PEA & Lacazette. But £70mil wow.

I know this is the market now days but we sign all these players and pay via instalments we’ll be having quite transfer windows for the next 3/4 years. Is there really no LW players on the Globe better then Zaha and will cost less

There has to be... surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom