• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

idan

The only positive thing is that we are close to the end of this window,so those two weeks going to be interesting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again repeating what i said He want to stay in london and want Arsenal and want european football Everton can't offer none of these. oh and their source is Jim White so it's BS.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kevah and Sky source is Jim White :lol:.

We have to take everton seriously after Sp**s tried to take Saliba and Ceballos from us. oh well.

Iceman10

Established Member
Again repeating what i said He want to stay in london and want Arsenal and want european football Everton can't offer none of these. oh and their source is Jim White so it's BS.

Note that Everton have been linked with both Zaha and Everton. Would suggest they are trying to push us to pick one so that they can go after the other.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep

Absolutely agree about preference for London.

Is there however any prospect Everton might with reason hold themselves out as your rivals for a top 4 place this season and CL next season? Hesitate to ask, but....

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
If we genuinely want Zaha, and he ends up at Everton, thats absolutely damning on Arsenal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Same like us, we can’t even get Tierney who is cheaper than Neres and Malcolm.

Everton have the money for those players. They don't want to go there because it's Everton. Just like Zaha won't go there because it's Everton.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Is there however any prospect Everton might with reason hold themselves out as your rivals for a top 4 place this season and CL next season? Hesitate to ask, but....
Everton maybe looking to get into top 6 but they are way far from top 4

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka

In all honesty I think the difference in firepower puts a decent sized gap between my expectations for the two teams, although elsewhere on the pitch, there probably isn't a whole lot of difference is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom