Wilfried Zaha

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevi, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

I'd say he's quite limited in what he can do in terms of pace/dribbling. On the Lewandowski sort of vibe.

Finishing is elite

2. Gunner boy dd

Gunner boy dd Coronavirus Truther

Trash is harsh. Laca should have scored a lot more in the league last season but he did make quite a few assists. Thought his all round play was fairly decent as well. Had quite a few brain farts also. Chelsea away for their 3rd goal comes to mind, with laca giving the ball away needlessly. Auba done his job in goal scoring though. Missed plenty of sitters though. Expect a lot more from both of the next season mind.

Artisan likes this.
  3. Gunner boy dd

Gunner boy dd Coronavirus Truther

Just seen this :lol:

4. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Btw, i was saying these things before we signed them.

Auba you can’t argue with though, his scoring record makes him unquestionable you feel.

5. ASIF

ASIF Well-Known Member

Aubameyang is one of the top striker in the world.He has scored 32 goals in 49 games for Arsenal in the Premier league.Dont talk rubbish.

6. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

I gave him credit for his goal scoring you idiot.

7. ASIF

ASIF Well-Known Member

Then what else he is suppose to do Gagandeep.
    He is wasted on Wings for a inferior Striker yet he won the golden boot.The only person who is trash is you Gagan.

8. HairSprayGooners

Behave he makes a valid point if you think about it properly. Auba has also been great on the right in pre season, just saying. His pace is deadly and he usually finds his way near the goal anyway.

His pace, movement and goalscoring is world class. His overall play, is below par. We've essentially got a taller Walcott who's top class at finishing with better movement now on the right side, which is lovely.

GDeep™ likes this.
  9. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

I said last season Auba's goal tally flattered his overall performance.

10. HairSprayGooners

11. ASIF

ASIF Well-Known Member

Give respect and get respect.Aubameyang over the last 5 years is only behind Ronaldo and Messi in goals.He scored 141 goals in 213 Games for Dortmund those numbers dont lie.Per season he is scoring at what Henry use to score.And you dont get to tell me to behave Hairspray.

The Escaped Ape likes this.
  12. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

What a surprise Crystal Palace getting desperate.

Sanchez11's ghost likes this.
  13. HairSprayGooners

If you say he’s anywhere near as good as a footballer than Thierry Henry then you need to behave.

He isn’t a good footballer, movement, pace and finishing superb. That’s why he scores goals.

14. Sanchez11's ghost

Jim white chatting bs.

15. Sanchez11's ghost

Yes as i said last night.

16. HairSprayGooners

In Tierney and Zaha we have two players where their clubs have created stories in an attempt to make us pay up/pay more.

It’s a rare situation where we have a free run at both players and both want to join us. We really do need to see the final bids fast though. Especially for Zaha so Palace can try to replace him.

17. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

i don't know if the mirror chat s**t too but few hours ago Crystal Palace 70M.

With 2 weeks to i mean surely we will make new bid before 1st of august at least if we still want him.

18. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

One-team market.

19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

If Zaha stays at Palace next season I think he’s mentally going to struggle.

If he doesn’t then he’s elite mentality.

20. HairSprayGooners

Realistically you’d like to think so. Palace will have a list of names to replace him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.