• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Willock has done well on your tour. But will he be getting regular game time with your improved midfield (Ceballos) and front line, including an Özil rejuvenated by having Zaha as an additional outlet? He would be a great candidate for a fair buy back arrangement as I think he would slot straight into the Palace midfield and be a regular starter.

Willock made it. Emery's interview's during the tour and how he's been used in the games speaks volumes.

He'll play a lot this time around. Vital part of the team.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Zaha just needs to apply necessary pressure on Palace. In truth though, they managed to get 50m for a right back. Offering less for their star player is silly. The bid has to be at least Mahrez territory.

Kroenke and Emery have spoken about big signings to get excited about, so it's clearly Zaha incoming.

Not sure. However, the worth for CP and the actual worth of Zaha in the market are highly diverse.

Wan Bissaka should be of equal worth to Zaha imo as he's like 5-6 years younger. That's huge and for his age he's absolutely topclass.

Think 50m + certain surplus players is exactly what is fair in the current market, but I am not critizicing CP for wanting more, as I said, Zaha's worth to them is higher than it is in general terms.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We had rough windows before, we've had eventless windows before, but I don't think I ever got drained out by one like that.

It's like groundhog day ever since, seeing the "ITKs" & "journalists" spinning around the same narratives over and over again, with the sole difference being the time of reporting.

Last edited:

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
:lol:

Typical anti arsenal stuff from media

Why would Everton interest him when The Arsenal still involved

Isn't he good mates with bolasie? He not exactly been treated well by Everton since his move

Can’t see Wilf going for Everton. They are spending money and might meet the Palace valuation but, even though Everton are putting together a top 6 challenging team, Zaha wants to stay in London.

WhatAFC

Not sure. However, the worth for CP and the actual worth of Zaha in the market are highly diverse.

Wan Bissaka should be of equal worth to Zaha imo as he's like 5-6 years younger. That's huge and for his age he's absolutely topclass.

Think 50m + certain surplus players is exactly what is fair in the current market, but I am not critizicing CP for wanting more, as I said, Zaha's worth to them is higher than it is in general terms.
One of the big reasons Utd paid £50m was because CP wanted the Zaha sell on clause removed. Utd refused and so CP pushed hard on the Wan Bissaka money to try and negate that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the local media from Liverpool say everton not interested so until they say they interested then we can believe.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I mean Everton aren't going to spend £140M this window. They also need a striker, not a winger. Unless they plan on using Wilf up top.

They always spend around £70M net. So Kean and Gbamin are their targets and the ones they'll probably get for that price. Zaha on top of that is extremely unrealistic.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Journalists are such clowns. Why the **** would Zaha go to Everton. We are having a hard time getting CL, nevermind Everton. He said he wants to show what he can do at a big club in the CL..

Goddamn if I was an editor I'd fire the assholes who came up with this ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Journalists are such clowns. Why the **** would Zaha go to Everton. We are having a hard time getting CL, nevermind Everton. He said he wants to show what he can do at a big club in the CL..

Goddamn if I was an editor I'd fire the assholes who came up with this ****.
they copy Jim white sums it up even if he has contact from Everton it could be still not true.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
Willock made it. Emery's interview's during the tour and how he's been used in the games speaks volumes.

He'll play a lot this time around. Vital part of the team.

Willock has certainly featured on tour but you were missing Guendouzi and Torreira (and now Ceballos) so the youngsters were played. Your EPL team chasing CL are unlikely to take chances so game time will be occasional not regular?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Willock has certainly featured on tour but you were missing Guendouzi and Torreira (and now Ceballos) so the youngsters were played. Your EPL team chasing CL are unlikely to take chances so game time will be occasional not regular?

The words from Emery make me feel like he's top four of his CMs now.
Ceballos plays a different role, Xhaka cannot do the job Willock can and neither does Matteo offer that.

It's pretty much Torreira and Willock for a lot of games. Could see Willock make the first eleven at the start of the season and if he does well again he might never drop out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom