• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
CIES, which is of course imperfect because the market becomes what it becomes, but better than just guessing, would say (conservatively):

Iwobi €50 million
Mkhitaryan €15 million
Mustafi €30 million
Chambers €15 million
Elneny €7 million

That would be roughly £103 million. But I've really seen no indication that they have any plans to move Iwobi.

If we try and move Iwobi for €50 million we have no chance, same with Mustafi for €30 million. Anyway, as you say its all guess work but realistically we will be moving some players out and these must all be high on the list, in my opinion.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yes, yes they can. West Ham’s average wage is 65k, Leicester’s 55k, Everton 67k
Leicester won the league recently and are among the bigger spending teams in terms of wages. West Ham are loaded plus they have a free stadium. And still AFC reserve players probably earn more than the first team players of these teams.

Look at Gabriel, Coq, OG, Afobe, Vela, Sczez, Fabianski, etc. All have had great success after moving away. But we had to sell them cheaply because no one was willing to pay their wages.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Leicester won the league recently and are among the bigger spending teams in terms of wages. West Ham are loaded plus they have a free stadium. And still AFC reserve players probably earn more than the first team players of these teams.

Look at Gabriel, Coq, OG, Afobe, Vela, Sczez, Fabianski, etc. All have had great success after moving away. But we had to sell them cheaply because no one was willing to pay their wages.

XJyemeI.jpg

say yes

forum master baiter
CIES, which is of course imperfect because the market becomes what it becomes, but better than just guessing, would say (conservatively):

Iwobi €50 million

Mkhitaryan €15 million
Mustafi €30 million
Chambers €15 million
Elneny €7 million

That would be roughly £103 million. But I've really seen no indication that they have any plans to move Iwobi.

giphy.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah very nice for them! Coq was bought for 1 million though and sold for 14 millions. Paulista bought for 15 and sold 11.

I was mostly joking about Afobe and Vela for example, maybe Fabianski. Is OG = Giroud? Most of those having "great success" in lesser teams is fine for everyone I bet.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah very nice for them! Coq was bought for 1 million though and sold for 14 millions. Paulista bought for 15 and sold 11.

I was mostly joking about Afobe and Vela for example, maybe Fabianski. Is OG = Giroud? Most of those having "great success" in lesser teams is fine for everyone I bet.
Yeah, Giroud. @blaze_of_glory gon have your arse for that.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Is this still the Zaha topic? Excellent. Let's just hope his desire to join us is strong.

WhatAFC

You literally said that mid table teams couldn’t afford £20m to buy the player and pay £70k a week in wages. That’s 3 mid table teams that have an average wage of 55k+ a week. Hell, even palace have an average wage of over £50k. Not to mention West Ham are far from loaded.

I’ve no idea where you’re getting your figures that reserve team players are on better money than first team players of these teams.

I’m not going to go through every player you listed, but as an example, Gabriel is on £30k a week at Valencia. This is a myth that clubs can’t afford their wages and that’s the reason we can’t move them on.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Iwobi is actually a good footballer though. A broke man's Iniesta. His first touch and control is excellent, strong as hell, good dribbler.

I'm surprised how little he seems to be rated.
It’s more frustration because he doesn’t do anything with those attributes.

Think a lot of people take the stuff you listed for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom