• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah the fork and knife stuff is a bit tough for me. Worst thing is when you go to a restaurant or let's say you're at a wedding and all of a sudden there's 3 knives, 2 forks and 2 spoons in front of you. I start sweating like ****. I know someone will laugh at me if I do something wrong. Then I see people putting the napkin on their lap. Like I grew up eating dinner while I still played on the playstation.
You start on the outside and progress in with each course.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I would close this thread down. We had to choose between Zaha last year and Pepe. The board and Arsenal went against Emerys wishes and went for Pepe. There is no way a club with limited funds are dropping 60m on a 27 year old winger who will be missing during AFCON. Especially when we need to strengthen defence and midfield.

Now unless we have a budget of 200m then I'm all for it. But it isnt realistic.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
True, would be immensely fun. Not sure it'd be wise, but it'd be fun.

Don't think it would be only fun, it would also be a good signing.

Zaha is easily a top 3-4 winger in the league on his day. If Arteta could get him produce those goods more consistently, he'd actually be quite cheap.

He also fits a need. The second most urgent one after someone like Buendia imo. A CB would only come in because we've countless injuries.

Kysus

We have urgent need elsewhere(at least 2 Cms) but if Zaha is available relatively cheap go for it please!
Most of our attack is still really inexperienced, with some better off with a loan, so we need a few ready players to bridge the cap.
Zaha would play his heart out every game too!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Learning how to cook the basics is not hard, my G. If you have time and patience it's better and sometimes cheaper (not to mention much healthier) to cook your meals and meal prep for the week.

The less overprocessed food you rely on, the better.

Jamie Oliver does some great books for novices. Super simple and tasty. Still cook some bits I nabbed from one of those.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't think it would be only fun, it would also be a good signing.

Zaha is easily a top 3-4 winger in the league on his day. If Arteta could get him produce those goods more consistently, he'd actually be quite cheap.

He also fits a need. The second most urgent one after someone like Buendia imo. A CB would only come in because we've countless injuries.

But wait how does it work, do you play Zaha, Pepe, Auba and Laca all together? Like a sort of 4-4-2? Cos none of those guys can play no. 10 in a 4-2-3-1. Or Zaha and Pepe on the wings and Auba up top in a 4-3-3? But then no one there can really hold the ball up, and Arteta doesn't want Auba in the centre, so does that really work.

------Auba --- Laca
Zaha ---------------Pepe
----Ceballos - Partey

I feel like that looks cool on paper but in reality would be hella weird and probably not very successful.

Kysus

You don't need to start every single senior attacker you have every game.
Arsenal used to have real competition for places.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
How would you have the bravery to go on a tv show about kissing women...if you haven't worked up the courage to kiss one privately before?

I was watching TV with my flatmate and a couple of friends a few months back and Naked Attraction came on. All of a sudden a face flashed on the screen for the next episode and everyone did a double take, it looked so much like my flatmate. So we rewind, pause, and BOOM, it's my f*cking flatmate. He was sitting there the whole time just not telling us that he'd been on the f*cking show.

Turns out he went on it when he was like 19 and a virgin, I have no f*cking clue how that came about but he's just one of those guys that crazy weird sh*t happens to.

We agreed to watch the episode but stop before he gets his gear off at the end. Although eventually someone screenshotted me his **** anyway. Was certainly a memorable evening.

And then I looked at the comments under the youtube video of it and everyone was saying that he's clearly gay, cos he sort of winced when all the naked girls were revealed, and then it was like ohhhh and the penny dropped, that's why he's going on so many terrible dates with girls but never actually having sex with anyone at the flat, he's still in the closet.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If you had to go on Naked Attraction where the nation judges your naked body for a couple of mins or Mastermind where your general knowledge gets grilled to f*ck in a black chair by John Humphries, which option you taking?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
My body is ready. Zaha on one of our wings, would take our attack up a level. The move makes so much sense, we won't do it.

I'd be horrified if he joined Everton or Leicester as he clearly wants to come here.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Why people on here have such a hard on for this guy is something I can't understand, if you are being generous he's had only one top season in his career so far.

In fact so far the only good thing you can say about Pepe transfer is that at least we didn't spend 80mil on this guy.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Why people on here have such a hard on for this guy is something I can't understand, if you are being generous he's had only one top season in his career so far.

In fact so far the only good thing you can say about Pepe transfer is that at least we didn't spend 80mil on this guy.

Same reason why some people do for Traore - he can shred apart even the most secure defences when he is 'on'.

Zaha seems ready to be playing at a better team and he offers so much of what we lack. I can't remember the last effective dribbler that we have had, maybe Hleb? Zaha has defences on the back foot, draws fouls in the box, is an Arsenal fan, improves our attack and is attainable. No brainer for me.

Mkhi has gone, loan Nelson (to Palace) and let's finally have an attack that can turn up to Anfield, Etihad or Old Trafford and genuinely strike fear into opponents.

say yes

forum master baiter
I would close this thread down. We had to choose between Zaha last year and Pepe. The board and Arsenal went against Emerys wishes and went for Pepe. There is no way a club with limited funds are dropping 60m on a 27 year old winger who will be missing during AFCON. Especially when we need to strengthen defence and midfield.

Now unless we have a budget of 200m then I'm all for it. But it isnt realistic.
@American_Gooner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom