• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'd much rather Ziyech for ~25m less (if the 55m pounds is even nearly accurate). Would provide something very special.

Reckon Neres will be available for about €45-50m also and frankly the highlight videos of Everton excite me much more than both Zaha and Thauvin.

Not on board with this signing at all.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Persuaded to join the club you supported as a boy.

It's kinda like what's going on with Jenkinson.

But the opposite.
The guy from AFTV mentioned today we were offered Zaha last summer but rejected the opportunity so that may be an issue there. Maybe rubbish but does know a few of the agents around London.

Alkane

We need to look how Liverpool operated the last few years; they bought quality signings over 3-4 transfer windows at the expense of replacing all the deficient positions in one go.

Would much rather we bought Zaha And Tierney only (potentially with Saliba if we could stretch the funds) rather than 4-5 signings that would be of lesser overall quality.

Even if our window was Zaha and Tierney, you have two players that walk into the first team in two weak positions of ours. Chambers returning pushes Mustafi one down the CB pecking order too, with Bellerin also returning which further strengthens defence. Address midfield and CB the following summer

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We need to look how Liverpool operated the last few years; they bought quality signings over 3-4 transfer windows at the expense of replacing all the deficient positions in one go.

Would much rather we bought Zaha And Tierney only (potentially with Saliba if we could stretch the funds) rather than 4-5 signings that would be of lesser overall quality.

Even if our window was Zaha and Tierney, you have two players that walk into the first team in two weak positions of ours. Chambers returning pushes Mustafi one down the CB pecking order too, with Bellerin also returning which further strengthens defence. Address midfield and CB the following summer

Agree quality not quantity. I’d be happy with two if they massively improved our first team, like Zaha and Tierney would.

Is anyone familiar with the Arsenal 49ers facebook page? About 10 days ago they posted that Arsenal would be offering money and Chambers for Zaha. When I asked if he would sign pre or post AFCON, they said offer was being formulated and would be made over the next two weeks.
When I seen the Sun story last night, I wonderd if that was the offer they talked about.
Of course it all could be, and most likely is BS, both on the 49ers part and the Suns!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We aren't able paying too much money in Zaha we'll have to sell laca but that's mean we'll have to replace laca buy Zaha and buy another WF that'll cost us easily more than 150M. At our current situation and limited budget we'll have to use the money to get 2 WF like fraser Thauvin/Carrasco for 50M combined

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Preparing the fans for a big sale? Letting clubs know we are open for sales?

Slow news day for journalists is closer to the truth. We’re not signing Zaha. The sooner people realise that and move on the better.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Slow news day for journalists is closer to the truth. We’re not signing Zaha. The sooner people realise that and move on the better.
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Preparing the fans for a big sale? Letting clubs know we are open for sales?
We aren't selling laca or auba neither want to leave or teams are interested in them the only sale we could make is Torreira who seem getting interested and still we'll have to buy mid to replace him not zaha

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We aren't able paying too much money in Zaha we'll have to sell laca but that's mean we'll have to replace laca buy Zaha and buy another WF that'll cost us easily more than 150M. At our current situation and limited budget we'll have to use the money to get 2 WF like fraser Thauvin/Carrasco for 50M combined

We ain't getting him and I am actually a fan of Laca also, but we could easily do perfect business by selling him for 70m and buying Zaha and Ziyech for 100m.

Zaha - Auba - Ziyech is levels above our current attack.

It's not gonna happen, but it would not be infeasible, financially speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom