• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think he would be good signing for us. We are in rebuilding phase and we might lose Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud, Sanchez, Özil and Wilshere next summer. With even Welbeck and Ramsey as question marks.

There will be room for couple of signings in the attack.

pikey2000

I'm not sure on Zaha, seems like the type of player who thrives on being the main man at a smaller club, just not sure he'd be a hit here, especially with the added pressure of being "the Sanchez replacement"

Anything less than a worldie to replace Sanchez is ultimately going to feel a bit meh whichever way we spin it.

Always happy to get proved wrong though!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Eh. I like Zaha - and he's one of the better 1v1 wingers in the league. But he's not productive enough IMO.

skip spence

I don't see it with this guy. Seems like every other pacey midtable winger in the league to me, but maybe I'm blind.
Yeah let's not sign Zaha alright?

For all his faults I trust Wenger to stay away from him tbh. We've got several attackers better than him. Welbeck and Walcott who sits on the bench for example.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He played a pass down the wing relatively late in the game after gaining space with footwork that a lot of our players couldn’t manage. Haven’t watched him outside this game at all

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Well... that's some good comedy. I like him for depth/an option off the bench (offers much more than Welbeck or Walcott to me), but not as a regular starter - that's just ****ing crazy.

Aevi

Hale End FC
There are just so many more interesting players to go for instead, I really hope he ends up at Tottenham tbh. That way they miss out on other players like Malcolm that we might manage to pick up ourselves.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surprised at how much his progressed since leaving Utd but unless he takes Welbeck's slot it'd be such a downgrade on Alexis, but with the same flaws.

Would rather have Mahrez tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom