• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

I would be happy with Zaha to be honest. Always rated him and he is certainly more useful than Sanchez when he is petulant.

As a matter of fact I can see him doing well with Laca

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would be happy with Zaha to be honest. Always rated him and he is certainly more useful than Sanchez when he is petulant.

As a matter of fact I can see him doing well with Laca
Remember at arsenal he'll mostly face teams who defend in numbers so pace won't be really useful if he don't improve his decision making

Marmaduke

Remember at arsenal he'll mostly face teams who defend in numbers so pace won't be really useful if he don't improve his decision making

This is true, but he is pretty skillful and aggressive on the ball. He reminds me of more powerful and raw Sterling.

Man City this season somehow still utilizes space despite teams parking the bus. Or perhaps its just the players are playing a much better system :lol:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Typical arsenal fan snobbery.

Yes he isnt a technical wizz, but hes quick and importantly he is a very good dribbler in tight spaces and can beat his man...this is a rare quality in modern day football.

His end product has definitely improved... He would be an absolute nightmare for defenders and give us more penetration.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Typical of this forum to be honest. We don't have one player who can beat a defender on a consistent basis yet we turn our noses up at Zaha.

Exactly.
Also still cannot believe the laughter around here when Liverpool did sign Salah as 'he's a bottler in front of goal and lacks end product'.

Salah was just not given the trust under Mourinho, similarly as with De Bruyne, Moses and Lukaku.
There's still a good chance that Zaha might explode in a similar fashion as the ones mentioned above at a great club, if he has the right coach.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Only being compared to Welbeck and Gervinho because he’s black too, worrying stuff from this forum.

Not even going to get into the “brainless” comments, but it’s obvious where these are coming from.

Worrying stuff from AM.

OSBK

Established Member
If theo goes, sanchez leaves and Özil aswell and giroud next summer then ehy not. He wont tear bayern apart but when its the busy periods and we need a player who can tear apart the bottom half of the table.

blaze_of_glory

Could be one of those guys who just needs to play with better players to step up I suppose. I've not been that impressed from what I've seen, seems a lot like ton of other young guys in this league over the years who get some hype behind them but then don't go on to be anything special. But I don't really know all that much.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Only being compared to Welbeck and Gervinho because he’s black too, worrying stuff from this forum.

Not even going to get into the “brainless” comments, but it’s obvious where these are coming from.

Worrying stuff from AM.

Normally I'd agree, but he has a similar playing style to both players in all honesty. He's a bit more polished, admittedly.

Don't want him in any case.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Mahrez, Malcom, Fekir, and Lemar are simply better imo. I wouldn't be too disappointed if we got Zaha I suppose as he would be an interesting improvement on some players we have, but I can't help but feel there is better available.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Agreed, can't stand people who write stereotypical posts about black players either.
RPdM6Mt.jpg

fJX0rhT.jpg

suhiJDr.jpg

blaze_of_glory

Mahrez, Malcom, Fekir, and Lemar are simply better imo. I wouldn't be too disappointed if we got Zaha I suppose as he would be an interesting improvement on some players we have, but I can't help but feel there is better available.
At this point my preference is Mahrez I think. EPL proven, and scores goals. We need someone who can put them away, finishing is our biggest issue at the moment.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Worrying stuff from AM.

Agree mate, I'm not sure if I'm on Arsenal-Mania or the Daily Mail comments section sometimes.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look we all know what's gonna happen here. He's gonna go to Sp**s, we're gonna laugh at the signing and then he's gonna do really well and Wenger will get abuse for not signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom