• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Agreed, can't stand people who write stereotypical posts about black players either.
RPdM6Mt.jpg

fJX0rhT.jpg

suhiJDr.jpg
Ouch

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Look we all know what's gonna happen here. He's gonna go to Sp**s, we're gonna laugh at the signing and then he's gonna do really well and Wenger will get abuse for not signing him.

Tbf, that's quite a roulette.

Soldado, Holtby, Lamella, Sissoko and a few other come to mind.

Though Lamella did a bit better under Potchettino, I think.

Other then Vertoghen, can't think of other target we were both actually chasing that made me jealous.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tbf, that's quite a roulette.

Soldado, Holtby, Lamella, Sissoko and a few other come to mind.

Though Lamella did a bit better under Potchettino, I think.

Other then Vertoghen, can't think of other target we were both actually chasing that made me jealous.

Maybe not linked with but there have been players like Dembele, Wanyama, Alderweireld, Son, etc that Arsenal fans looked down upon or they were beneath our club when Sp**s made the signings.

BBF

Sterling was brainless too just months ago. These players are not brainless so why do so many on here continue to throw such labels? Let me think.

Sterling's the real deal. I'd give off half this team for him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Selective quoting/quoting out of context from @American_Gooner . Unacceptable, I’m a great defender of African football.

You think you're funny, but you actually arent.

You are nothing but an ignorant fool. A clown who should be banished from these parts for good.

Dont comment on things you know nothing about, stay in your lane.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Typical of this forum to be honest. We don't have one player who can beat a defender on a consistent basis yet we turn our noses up at Zaha.
Forgetting the extortionate price we'd be quoted, Zaha has never done sh!t for anyone in the PL... I reckon that might have quite a lot to do with the turning up of noses. You be paying £50m for 25 year old who hasn't shown anything to date, apart from a bit of nifty, jinky wing play now and again.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's good enough to be a component of the attack of a top 6 side, but not good enough to be the attacking fulcrum of a top 6 side. It just depends what you expect of him.

He's a good player, not the very best player and there are better players out there. But he's a good player. So enough with this 'he's terrible/he's amazing' crap.

BobP

Memri Fan
Look we all know what's gonna happen here. He's gonna go to Sp**s, we're gonna laugh at the signing and then he's gonna do really well and Wenger will get abuse for not signing him.
We're not scouts, we don't have a cent of the resources Wenger has when it comes to scouting, so why is the onus on us fans to judge a player correctly?
Whether we sign Zaha or not, and whether he ends up doing well or not, Wenger and the scouting department will end up carrying the responsibility, and rightly so, it's their job.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's good enough to be a component of the attack of a top 6 side, but not good enough to be the attacking fulcrum of a top 6 side. It just depends what you expect of him.

He's a good player, not the very best player and there are better players out there. But he's a good player. So enough with this 'he's terrible/he's amazing' crap.
This is it, he's a decent winger, Flatters to deceive though. Flashy, but ultimately, of not much substance yet. And he's 25.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Zaha is one of those players who will end up in these “Players you are glad we didn’t sign” lists. Alongside Sissoko, Holtby and Jansen.

Mraven

Maybe not linked with but there have been players like Dembele, Wanyama, Alderweireld, Son, etc that Arsenal fans looked down upon or they were beneath our club when Sp**s made the signings.

Tbf Korean Walcott and Kenyan Cattermole are still beneath our club

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
from the reliable Mokbel:
A number of Europe's top clubs carry an interest in Zaha, including Arsenal with Gunners scouts having watched him intensely this season.

But Arsenal will head into the summer with a restricted budget and, unless the club can be creative in structuring a deal for the Zaha, they are likely to be priced out of the market.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
A number of Europe's top clubs carry an interest in Zaha, including Arsenal with Gunners scouts having watched him intensely this season.

But Arsenal will head into the summer with a restricted budget and, unless the club can be creative in structuring a deal for the Zaha, they are likely to be priced out of the market.
80 million pounds? hahahaha No way he's worth that much. I'd buy him for half that.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Would be a ready made signing for this Arsenal team, but we'll see if Arsenal's interest and Palace's asking price can find a happy enough medium to make this happen.

Let me add, though, that Arsenal has the money to make a signing like this if they want the player enough. It's always the same narrative -- Arsenal has no money. But they do. They're one of the richest clubs in the world. They've made big signings such as Lacazette and Aubameyang over the past two years, even as the tabloids sounded the poverty drum beat. It was wage restrictions, not lack of funds, that forced them to consider only loan deals in January. They'll have wage bill relief in the summer, plus a big increase in sponsorship revenue from new deals kicking in. Plus it's looking increasingly possible that they just might manage to nose their way back into the Champions League.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Perusing the Crystal Palace message board...

- United is still owed money (if true, it seems to be a certain percentage of his selling price), so this will inflate his price a bit.
- Lowest figure I saw mentioned that they think would be accepted for him is 50 million.
- Most think he'll go to Dortmund.
- Many share the opinion he's the best player in their club's history.
- Some have the opinion that he'd be even better if surrounded by better players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom