• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
80 million would probably get Koulibaly here. Zaha is nowhere near 80 million good.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If someone bought Mkhi, El-Nenny and Mustafi for good money, we could afford Zaha quite easily.

blaise

Zaha is expensive but I d say he is worth it. He is the type od Liverpool signings, like Mane at time, he d take us up a level. He could easily become best winger in league here. Just his price is a lot out of our range, we d have to sell couple of players for 20-30m each.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He's 26 now, it's a good time for him to move on in his career and going by his comments he knows it. Crystal Palace fans think he's also getting frustrated by Hodgson's hoofball style tactics.

I wouldn't mind him, but not for much over 50m.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would prefer Fraser tbh, Zaha has tendencies to go on runs of form where he just isn't really doing enough to warrant paying the fee that Palace would want for him. With Fraser, this season at least, there seems to be a bit more consistency with his output also will work a lot harder for the team. With Zaha there's a lot of times where he's a bit toothless.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
80M yes that's why we not buying him Fraser and Neres for 60M combined will be much better

ArsenalFever

Zaha is expensive but I d say he is worth it. He is the type od Liverpool signings, like Mane at time, he d take us up a level. He could easily become best winger in league here. Just his price is a lot out of our range, we d have to sell couple of players for 20-30m each.
I would say his price is in our range but, his price isn’t what’s being quoted, look, Arsenal might aswell buy Dybala if they want to spend that much on a player with pedigree.
Think Crystal Palace will try to take the biscuit as much as they want with this one, the extra £30m is media money.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Forgetting the extortionate price we'd be quoted, Zaha has never done sh!t for anyone in the PL... I reckon that might have quite a lot to do with the turning up of noses. You be paying £50m for 25 year old who hasn't shown anything to date, apart from a bit of nifty, jinky wing play now and again.

Hope you’ve had a look at yourself in the mirror after this poverty take. Shameful.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Seems to overdo most of his dribbles, has to be way more direct in his play then I'd take him.

Price is obviously an issue. 50M seems a stretch but guys like Gylfi and Richarlison have gone for the same.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
80M yes that's why we not buying him Fraser and Neres for 60M combined will be much better

Don't want two signings that will claim wing spots.

One is great, anything beyond is going to kill Amaechi, Saka and Nelson. We will loose at least two of them like we did with Gnabry, if we dont give actual chances in the first team.

say yes

forum master baiter
He was brilliant today.

Think he’s a player who will be intriguing many of the top clubs. It’s rare to see a player so physically gifted also possessing such skill with the ball at his feet.

The only question mark I’d have over him relates to his decision making. Someone like Mané (who I was desperate for us to sign) always looked like a clever footballer on top of everything else. With Zaha I’m not sure (honestly haven’t seen enough of him) to know whether he’s got the footballing brain to excel at the highest level.

He’d so gifted that I think he’d do well enough anyway but no one is going to spend £70m on him unless they’re certain he’s got the whole package.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Whatever his price we can’t afford it as it’ll be a minimum of 50M.

It’s pretty sad when a limited footballer like Zaha from a small club is out of reach for Arsenal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was brilliant today.

Think he’s a player who will be intriguing many of the top clubs. It’s rare to see a player so physically gifted also possessing such skill with the ball at his feet.

The only question mark I’d have over him relates to his decision making. Someone like Mané (who I was desperate for us to sign) always looked like a clever footballer on top of everything else. With Zaha I’m not sure (honestly haven’t seen enough of him) to know whether he’s got the footballing brain to excel at the highest level.

He’d so gifted that I think he’d do well enough anyway but no one is going to spend £70m on him unless they’re certain he’s got the whole package.

Even if his end product isn’t on the level of a Mane, he’s such a good dribbler he makes things happen and he wins so many penalties.

In tight games for us he’d beat his man so easily and open the pitch up for PEA and Laca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom