• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will new Staduim have Jumbo-tron screens like Highbury?

Marky249

I havnt seen any in the artist impressions, anyone know if there will be any?, how many there will be and where in the staduim? :?:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
There will be screens, not quite like the ones we have now, I can't remember the exact location details, but the info is out there if you look.

Asterix

Established Member
Most new stadia have at elast two these days in opposite corners - check out the official page's stadium FAQ section it should have the answer.

Canuck

Established Member
I'm sure it's safe to say that it will...and they might even be better ones, all shiny and new. :wink:

Wenger14

Established Member
okay is sabret00the fat? :wink:
i am begining to get the impression he is by everyones comments :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom