• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

will Reyes play against Boro on Tue?

algunner

I wonder if wenger will play him against boro next tuesday as the game was cancelled today. I assume wenger will go with same line up he was expecting to start with today and may be add Reyes on the bench together with Pires.

Who knows I hope he plays and shown the Boro team how terrible they are considering the ywill have all their defence back by next week.

Mark

Established Member
that might be a good idea, it's not a vital game so he won't be under as much pressure so it might be a good game to start settling him in. he could start on left midfield allowing bentley to play upfront.

laolu

I think he would just to show the world a glimpse of the future and as the carling cup is for kids and the future...

lewdikris

Established Member
He may as well in all honesty.

It would be a class way to get into a final!

Play him and Bentley up front and humiliate Danny Mills all over again.

Mind you, he probly won't: Reyes needs to work with Thierry and the first choice forwards and develop an understanding with them, more than he does with Bentley at this stage.

Still Bentley and Reyes is a mouthwateringly cocky proposition....

JazzG

Established Member
If the spanish FA don't tell the english FA by Friday whether they want Reyes suspended then we will be able to use him against Man City on Sunday, according to the sun.......

Mark

Established Member
i want to see him play as soon as possible, i hope they don't give him this stupid suspension.

A

Anonymous

Play him and Bentley up front and humiliate Danny Mills all over again.

Well if you Humiliate players enough the snap back? lets hope your wish comes true.

algunner

I hope the spanish FA don't say a word so that Reyes can play against City as a sub and make his debut at home rather then away from home.

I think it will be fantastic debut if he makes his debut at highbury when we are winning against city 4-0 with 15 min remaining. So that he gets the Obvious welcome cheers with relaxed mood and scoreboard. Once he gets his debut he can start against Boro and give pires and co a break ofcourse Henry is not in the list.

I am hoping that he gets atleast in the bench and debut game against city before he starts serious game in the FA, League and Champions league.

The Mini

Am I the only one doubting him starting against city? Wenger will want to inspect his movement to see whether he wants him to shuffle positions

KoLo28

I think if all going well he should come on against city infront of the highbury faithfull and then start against boro.

btw - is everyone actually going to wear red to the game, i hope so.

weelip

I am sure that everyone hopes he will play....however, i urge everyone to have patience on the kid....he is only 20, and to my knowledge, not many players can perform immediately after a transfer in that age, especially when he is trying to adapt into a new evnironment

Of course like all gooners,i will be hoping that he will enter the first team straight away and start breaking scoring and assist records....however, let's be realistic...we have seen this lots of time in Overmars, Petit, and even the legends in the making DB10 and TH14. All of them takes more than a handful of games to start producing the goods....and that they came as more mature players than reyes is now

So let's us not get too excited about this so soon....I reckon he will only start showing his transfer value next season. I urged patiences guys....think if Arsène is willing to splurge on him on our financial constraint, he should be classed. 8)

The Mini

Patience, they've only just met. He prefer things a little slower. Reyo, we only let you see him when he's ready. (Or, Reyo, never rushed)

Mark

Established Member
The Mini said:
Patience, they've only just met. He prefer things a little slower. Reyo, we only let you see him when he's ready. (Or, Reyo, never rushed)

lol!! :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom