• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

will the new stadium........

Robno.7

Really make us that much more financially able than we are now? if so in how many yrs......would be greatly appreciated if anyone could answer this.... thanks

A

Anonymous

Robno.7 said:
Really make us that much more financially able than we are now? if so in how many yrs......would be greatly appreciated if anyone could answer this.... thanks

totally mate, i remember hearing an interview with Danny Fitzman who is the main man behind the new stadium, and he was asked would Arsène be able to go out and purchase a 25 million pound player should he wish to, the answer was yes, and he went on to say Arsenal will be able to compete with any club in the world.

I think he was talking about pretty much when we move to the new stadium will the new finance be in place to compete with anyone.

thegreatbriton

Especiall because the new stadium will allow for a bigger shop, more advertising and allow for very cheap tickets ot calring cup games that encourage people to atend those sort of games.

beanz

thegreatbriton said:
Especiall because the new stadium will allow for a bigger shop, more advertising and allow for very cheap tickets ot calring cup games that encourage people to atend those sort of games.
I paid £10 last season to watch a Carling Cup match V Sunderland, which we won on pens 11-12! Great value :lol:

Robno.7

i saw the rotherham game and then the wolves game and then the middlesborough game in the carling cup, all for £10 too

Alexone234

I read that the new stadium will make us an extra £1m per home match. Last season, United made about £30m more in profit than we did.
18 home games
6 CL home games minimum
= £24m

that certainly will help.

KingReyes

Established Member
The new stadium will allow us to compete in the transfer market for players that at the moment ar out of our reach. Arsène trying to work with a World Class squad and he needs the bash to but quality players and pay their wages if deserved of course. The new stadium will allow us to compete on the same level as the other big clubs.

Spike

Established Member
Yes it will but not instantly, I think after 2-3 years at the stadium, we'll be able to buy expensive players.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Spike said:
Yes it will but not instantly, I think after 2-3 years at the stadium, we'll be able to buy expensive players.
A useful fallback option for when Arsenal have a manager who is unable to find quality young players on the cheap!

Arsenal1989

Robno.7 said:
i saw the rotherham game and then the wolves game and then the middlesborough game in the carling cup, all for £10 too

i done exactly the same thing as you, i sat in the North bank at all these games.

VaVaVoom

Why does everybody seem to think Manure are on another level with regard to their gate receipts:

Arsenal's record gate receipts: £1,026,789 V Man Utd EPL May 2003
Manure's record gate receipts: £1,124,159 V Olympiakos ECL Oct 2001

Not a lot of difference, considering the 30,000 extra capacity

imbak

We'll make about £1 million extra for every match there. I should know, I'm doing Ashburton Grove for my ICT coursework ;D

A

Anonymous

Arsenal's record gate receipts: £1,026,789 V Man Utd EPL May 2003
Manure's record gate receipts: £1,124,159 V Olympiakos ECL Oct 2001
Dont know why that is, in general united get far more amounts of money per game than us.
Think you will find that united make 1 million pounds more than us per league game.
As someone said, united made 30 million pounds more than us in gate receipts.
Its only bloudy common sense to realise that 22,000 more fans brings just a little bit more money :|

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom