• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will you follow Arsène Wenger to his New Club?

Gegen Pressing

It might surprise some but what if Wenger after patiently waiting on the sideline gets the big offers from Bayern or Barca . Wenger becoming manager at a "Top Club" with CL guaranteed , infinite funds , priority access to local talent market...
I will certainly indulge , but will there be a faithful following from fellow Gunners?

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
"Follow to" isn't the word I'd use, but I guess i'd keep an eye on it, just like i usually do with neutral interest for UCL play-offs, world cup games, euros etc etc.

In fact, I often find myself in that all too familiar whining mode, it's so easy to slip into such defeatist attitude. i've promised myself to wash those away with wenger and keep perspective on everything, and just accept that modern football has changed and winning everything in sight isn't a God-given right to any club

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would definitely make more of an effort but only in the CL. For example if he goes to a Bayern/PSG there isn't much to see domestically.

pacstud

"Follow" in the loosest sense. Become a fan of? No.

So long as it's not at Arsenal's expense, yeah I'd pull for his team. Well, kind of depends on the team I suppose, a few blacklisted clubs that simply can't be pulled for. AW can't stay in England.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we appoint anyone other than Arteta (would settle for Paddy V tbh) then I'll leave Arsenal and support the club that Wenger chooses to manage next.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I would keep an eye on what he does and if he joins a club I have no issues with I will have a soft spot for them. But if he joins Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U, Sp**s, Chelsea etc I will want him to do badly.

Nothing personal but whilst I have a huge appreciation for Arsène Wenger and what he did for us I am an Arsenal fan. Not negotiable.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Would check on results to see how he's doing mainly to compare and try figure out if it was the players, him or both which went downhill the last few years, other than that I dont really care.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I've made no secret about the fact that I love Arsène Wenger for the man that he is. I implement some of his management techniques in my own life, specifically around person and team management, education of innovative thinking, technically focused youngsters and good emotional health. I see him as a role model as well.

I definitely will follow him and root for him, for all games except when against us. I desperately want to see him to succeed at the highest level, so that there can be no debate about his contribution to the sport. He is one of the true greats of the game, who did not do enough for his own interests to secure his legend. Perhaps self inflicted, due to his love for what I call "the academy setup".

He still represents the innocence and beauty that is dying in football.

I sincerely hope we never meet him in a high profile continental final, because I would not be able to enjoy an Arsenal victory.

If I had my way, I would install him as the head of FIFA, and surround him with people who can truly clean up the sport.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I would keep an eye on what he does and if he joins a club I have no issues with I will have a soft spot for them. But if he joins Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U, Sp**s, Chelsea etc I will want him to do badly.

Nothing personal but whilst I have a huge appreciation for Arséne Wenger and what he did for us I am an Arsenal fan. Not negotiable.

Unfortunately I think he would need to join Barca or Madrid to have a true chance at the CL. I would like him to do a two season stint at the club and try and make some history for himself.

Doesnt matter who, both are equally evil, but if I had a gun to my head it would be FCB.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom