• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will you follow Arsène Wenger to his New Club?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He still represents the innocence and beauty that is dying in football.
I forget who but one poster mentioned how his vitriolic abuse towards Wenger was possibly in part due to his inability to portray deep values and morals the way Wenger has.

This line you wrote really rings true for me. Maybe Wenger is just a victim of an ever changing and unforgiving sporting community who have slowly shifted fr0m 'honour and integrity' based values to 'win at all costs' types of values we now see in the game on a consistent basis.

Just my thoughts.

Gegen Pressing

Wenger would die of boredom with a normal FIFA job , and the ingrained corruption in every election process involving the FA's worldwide.
The lack of adrenaline would kill him imo, but
who knows he might just have that lust for power and run for FIFA presidency.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Wenger would die of boredom with a normal FIFA job , and the ingrained corruption in every election process involving the FA's worldwide.
The lack of adrenaline would kill him imo, but
who knows he might just have that lust for power and run for FIFA presidency.
agreed. He needs to be constantly involved as well. Months without a team would sprial him into depression, me thinks.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I thought PSG would be his chance but that job's gone.

Real Madrid are likelier to offer him the job than Barcelona because they are used to changing managers all the time but surely (hopefully) he's too old for them now? It would be like Jesus Christ or Buddha leading the legions of Mordor for goodness sake!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I guess the right word is "keep an eye on" - I wish him well, and I hope he is successful.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Would definitely follow him as much as I follow Arsenal. Would love to see him in a club with a proper squad in CL. I am a Wenger loyalist! Great Manager and even better human being. Hard to find nowadays.

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Would probably support his assumedly-continental next club in the CL over everyone but us (assuming we get back), in the near term / until he gets a trophy at least. Won’t “follow” per se, though.

TheEconomist

Established Member
I'll definitely be making Wengers new club my second team. I'm sure they won't be an English club.

He doesn't have too many years left as a manager now. I want to see every moment of this great man's vision played out on the pitch as I can

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
If you mean switching clubs then Fcuk No. I can’t even comprehend the question TBH. I’m a Gooner WTF????

Very very much doubt he will take another high profile club in a major league, he would be bonkers to actually.

Shenzhen Pengcheng F.C. awaits!

Of course every Arsenal fan will keep an eye out for his results, not a question that needs asking in that sense TBH.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I won’t care for the club he manages but I will ‘follow’ him. Interested to see if and how fast he’s going to get his new team to play wengerball. Hope its not Barcelona or Bayern or something, wouldn’t watch that.

Top Bottom