• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Carvalho

Giroud

Established Member
BES is Banco Espirito Santo, yes a ****ing bank! :lol: No wonder the European economy is ****ed when banks are investing in young football players who could become worthless after a bad injury.

Ridiculous price but he's a quality player.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Scouted him again last night apparently.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just watched him for Portugal, he is amazing, an absolute ****ing monster.

Sign him up, **** Khedira, Bender, Gundogan and whoever else, he's a midfield on his own.

Floating

Established Member
THunter said:
Just watched him for Portugal, he is amazing, an absolute ******* monster.

Sign him up, **** Khedira, Bender, Gundogan and whoever else, he's a midfield on his own.

I'm sold. Imagine him partnering Ramsey.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This guy would be a wall in front of our defense with great technique, size and distribution.

Kind of like a new Gilberto.

We need to sign him up.

Floating

Established Member
GunnerBP said:
This guy would be a wall in front of our defense with great technique, size and distribution.

Kind of like a new Gilberto.

We need to sign him up.

Yeah, he's reminded me of Gilberto the most from what I've seen of him, with a better range of passing.

Giroud

Established Member
Been a class act all season long. There will be a lot of interest in him during the summer.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I see THunter caught him today! Other than Ronaldo he was Portugal's stand out player, best talent for years. Absolute monster with technical prowess.

Sign. Him. Up.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is as non starter transfer as you can get, the guy is owned by 2/3 different parties and will cost a fee similar to Özil.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Taylor Gang Gunners said:
I see THunter caught him today! Other than Ronaldo he was Portugal's stand out player, best talent for years. Absolute monster with technical prowess.

Sign. Him. Up.
How good was he mate?! He owned the midfield on his own!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
THunter said:

Sign. Him. Up.
How good was he mate?! He owned the midfield on his own!

Honestly not seen a midfield display like that for ages. He completely controlled the midfield, dictated the tempo and broke up almost every Cameroon attack through the centre. Song didn't get a kick :lol:.

If there's any chance to get him in we should, he looks a special talent and is only 21! Could compliment both Wilshere and Ramsey.

GDeep said:
This is as non starter transfer as you can get, the guy is owned by 2/3 different parties and will cost a fee similar to Özil.

Bit more optimism please Mr. Deep :cry: .

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, all the links have been with United, but we've been scouting him regularly ourselves. Wouldn't rule us out...

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Never heard of him, is a defensive wall or a dynamic midfielder who will press? Am much more in favour of the latter than the former.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
truth_hurts said:
Never heard of him, is a defensive wall or a dynamic midfielder who will press? Am much more in favour of the latter than the former.

Ramsey already does the latter.

Floating

Established Member
truth_hurts said:

He's much more of a defensive wall - a bit similar to Gilberto or Xabi Alonso. He's tall and powerful, a reliable tackler, and has a very impressive range of passing. However, I think this is the perfect foil for Ramsey, who is more dynamic and loves to press and harry.

GDeep™

League is very weak
GDeep said:

Bit more optimism please Mr. Deep :cry: .

Nothing to be optimistic about here. We don't sign 40M players from the Portuguese league, and again, the guy has been linked to Utd in recent months not us.

Won't be posting or reading this thread again, waste of time. I'll give you all £100 each if we sign Carvalho. Anyway, surprised no link to Chelsea considering his cousin played there.

Giroud

Established Member
GDeep said:
Won't be posting or reading this thread again, waste of time. I'll give you all £100 each if we sign Carvalho. Anyway, surprised no link to Chelsea considering his cousin played there.

Who? Ricardo Carvalho? They're not related at all. Think I mentioned it earlier but my mother's surname is Carvalho, it's an extremely common name in Portugal.

He's 60% owned by Sporting and 40% owned by Banco Espirito Santo by the way. Sporting have had financial problems recently so I'm not sure he'll go for an insane amount of money but their President will certainly be hard to negotiate with then you've got the 40% owned by the bank to deal with as well.

Top Bottom