• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Carvalho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gervais

Established Member
Twitter rumours from obscure foreign newspapers are the only ones that I can get off to.

Can't be bothered with the ****ty British tabloids that say "Arsenal leading race to sign *current club name abbreviation* *noun* *player name*"

Last edited:

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Desperate to keep this guy, eh?

New Sporting Lisbon coach Jorge Jesus insists midfielder William Carvalho will be staying at the club this summer.

Arsenal have been linked with a move for the 23-year-old but Jesus is desperate to keep hold of Carvalho, who he sees as a key part of his side.

Jesus is quoted as telling Portuguese television network SIC: "William is a certainty. Sporting has young people who are already certainties, are not hopes or doubts. William will be enhanced if the team is also.

"Only players value the team respond to winning titles. He's a player with features to play more. I have no doubt that with me will play more."

What can you do when Jesus calls?

photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom